|“||Bearers of the oldest Element of all, Rare Kaynas are an ancient breed from which all their Common cousins have sprung. Their intricate, tattoo-like carvings are bestowed upon them with great honor to represent their impressive age and crowing wisdom, eon after eon; you can imagine that the oldest Rare Kaynas are quite a sight! Yet no matter how old the original Fire Rare gets, the burning glow of the Fire Element never dims.||”|
Rare Kayna is a monster whose body is made of rock. Unlike the common Kayna, Rare Kayna has smooth limbs with tan markings and dots similar to those on Tribal Island. Its legs are also smooth and cuffed. Its tattoos turn a luminescent green as it plays, and it also has glowing eyes and a glowing Fire element sign on its torso. Its chin protrusions are longer than that of a regular Kayna, and it has three twisting spikes on its head. Its two-pointed eyelashes and lips are a dark swamp green, where as its tongue is a somewhat lighter green. Its mouth contains no upper teeth and two lower teeth. It is seemingly made of stone.
- See Kayna.
Any pair of three-element monsters, as long as they both have the Fire element, can potentially breed a Rare Kayna. The Rare Kayna may be produced by combining the following monsters on islands where both can be found:
- Fire Haven
- Fire Oasis
- Light Island
- Psychic Island
- Faerie Island
- Bone Island
Note: It is advised to use these breeding combos on their respective Magical Islands due to the decreased breeding time compared to the standard Triple Element Fire monsters.
- + TooToo and Fiddlement - Light Island
- + Rooba and Periscorp - Psychic Island
- + Bridg-it and Clavi Gnat - Faerie Island
- + Uuduk and Banjaw - Bone Island
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Kayna:
- Tweedle (requires level 4)
- Potbelly (level 9)
- Noggin (level 1)
- Toe Jammer (level 4)
- Mammott (level 2)
- Kayna (level 9)
- Fluoress (level 9) ()
- Theremind (level 9) ()
- Floot Fly (level 9) ()
- Clackula (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes. Mystery Like () of Rare Kayna varies by Island:
The Rare Kayna has a different style of likes from the other monsters. Decorations have no effect on it; it likes only other monsters.
Used in Breeding
- See Kayna.
To see how efficient Rare Kayna is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Kayna.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Kayna, see Monster Names.
- Rare Kayna was and probably is the final Rare Fire Monster to be released, unless a new Fire-Elemental come into MSM.
- Rare Kayna is the only monster in the Kayna Family that does not emit smoke.
- Rare Kayna's design is heavily inspired by Kayna's concept art.
- Rare Kayna had a slightly different singing animation than Kayna on Light Island during its initial release. This was changed sometime after to have the same singing animation as its normal counterpart.
- Rare Kayna was teased in the Feast-Ember 2020 loading page.
- Rare Kayna’s eye occasionally pops out of place during it's singing animations, although this may be fixed soon.
- One of it's pre-determined names, Dawn, is a reference to the Dawn of Fire, which revolved around fire monsters in the past.
- Rare Kayna was the final Monster (if you count Rares and Epics) to be released in 2020.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element