|“||Imagine the surprise of Cybop admirers everywhere when the Rare Jellbilly first appeared! This Monster's sensorial 'stachacles' grow above two beady eyes, instead of below just one, producing an altogether different vibe. In turn, Cybops scampered to update their own look, but the Rarethereal was quick to dissuade them, insisting that it's best to stay true to oneself. Wise words for Monsters of all Elements and Classes.||”|
The Rare Jellbilly is different from its common form in many ways:
- Its main color is green rather than blue.
- It has four arms instead of two.
- It has several outward-pointing tentacles that supposedly help it 'feel' music.
- It does not have a mustache, instead sporting purple mustache-shaped eyebrows.
- It now has two eyes instead of one.
- See Jellbilly.
Like all other Rares, Rare Jellbilly is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Jellbilly, can produce a Rare Jellbilly.
- + Rare Jellbilly and Jellbilly - if you already have a Rare Jellbilly
- + Jellbilly and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Ghazt and Humbug - if you don't yet have a Jellbilly
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Jellbilly, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Jellbilly:
- Jellbilly (requires level 9)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18)
- Hollow Log (level 12)
- Tub Fountain (level 26) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Jellbilly.
To see how efficient Rare Jellbilly is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Jellbilly.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Jellbilly, see Monster Names.
- Rare Jellbilly was teased in the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app. It appears in a coloring page in the 'Rare' section.
- It was released on February 10th 2017.
- It later was teased again on social media with a GIF showing it writing back to fans in the Monstrous alphabet and to what seem to be Cybop. The GIF reveals that its arms are green.
- Because the teased coloring book image has no color (for it is meant for coloring yourself), it was unknown what Rare Jellibilly's color would be, though due to the GIF, it was revealed to be green.
- A lucky user found a full Rare Jellbilly image on the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app as a daily free page and posted on Facebook.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element