|“||Imagine the surprise of Cybop admirers everywhere when the Rare Jellbilly first appeared! This Monster's sensorial 'stachacles' grow above two beady eyes, instead of below just one, producing an altogether different vibe. In turn, Cybops scampered to update their own look, but the Rarethereal was quick to dissuade them, insisting that it's best to stay true to oneself. Wise words for Monsters of all Elements and Classes.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare Jellbilly is a double-element Rare Ethereal Monster exclusive to Ethereal Island. It was added on February 17th, 2017 during Version 2.0.3. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. It is bred using the same combination as its Common counterpart, being Ghazt and Humbug. By default, its breeding time is 2 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes long. As a Rare double-element Ethereal, Rare Jellbilly has a decent shard production, although single-element Ethereals are recommended.
- See Jellbilly.
Like all other Rares, Rare Jellbilly is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Jellbilly, can produce a Rare Jellbilly.
- + Rare Jellbilly and Jellbilly - if you already have a Rare Jellbilly
- + Jellbilly and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Ghazt and Humbug - if you don't yet have a Jellbilly
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Jellbilly, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Jellbilly:
- Jellbilly (requires level 9)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18)
- Hollow Log (level 12)
- Tub Fountain (level 26) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Jellbilly.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Jellbilly, see Monster Names.
- Rare Jellbilly was teased in the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app. It appears in a coloring page in the 'Rare' section.
- It later was teased again on social media with a GIF showing it writing back to fans in the Monstrous alphabet and to what seem to be Cybop. The GIF reveals that its arms are green.
- Because the teased coloring book image has no color (for it is meant for coloring yourself), it was unknown what Rare Jellbilly’s color would be, though due to the GIF, it was revealed to be green.
- A lucky user found a full Rare Jellbilly image on the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app as a daily free page and posted on Facebook.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element