|“||All Gobbleygourds are aeronautically challenged - any time you might have seen one hurtling through the air, it probably just jumped from a high height and hoped for the best. That hasn't stopped one particular rafter of Gobbleygourds from trying to improve their chances by any means possible - losing their snoods, evolving white head feathers to emulate the aquiline ideal and studying textbook on flight dynamics. It's all wishful thinking, of course - but Rare Gobbleygourds are possessed of an indomitable will that isn't easily discouraged!||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The Rare Gobbleygourd looks similar to its common counterpart, being in a turkey shape and having identical feet and an identical beak. However, the green vegetable that made up its neck and head has been replaced with a horned head with white feathers, and dark brown wing feathers have replaced the green wing leaves. The pumpkins near its feet are now green, its rear feathers are white and tattered, some of its body leaves are red and magenta in coloration, and most of the gourds that made up its back have been replaced with what looks like millet or corn. It is also missing its wattle (or snood) and irises.
- See Gobbleygourd.
The Rare Gobbleygourd like all Seasonals is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game.
There is only one combination:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by :
- Gobbleygourd (requires level 9)
- Piney Tree (level 13)
- Castanevine (level 18)
- Tub Fountain (level 26) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Rare Gobbleygourd is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Gobbleygourd.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Gobbleygourd, see Monster Names.
- Rare Gobbleygourd is the first Rare Seasonal to not be released in its season.
- It was released exactly six months after Thanksgiving Day 2020.
- Its design may be partially based on the Bald Eagle.
- Rare Gobbleygourd was teased in a Twitter post on May 25th, 2021, and was released on May 26th, 2021 alongside Mushaboom.
- Rare Gobbleygourd was the sixth Rare Seasonal monster to be introduced to the game.
- Although their Common counterparts have different breeding times, the Rare Gobbleygourd shares the same breeding time as Rare Punkleton and Rare Hoola.
- Its name has the most letters out of any other non-Prismatic monster name.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element