|“||All Glowl nestlings are born without their tertiary tail feathers, but it is only the Rare Glowl that must develop its own alternative illumination! For generations these Rares have flown high in the endless blue sky to be nearer to the sun's rays. After innumerable journeys, they were finally enveloped from plume to pinion in the very shades of sapphire, cyan, cerulean and seafoam found in the sky above! Bathed forever in a cool-toned light, Rare Glowls are a glowing example of the union of nature and Monsterkind.||”|
Rare Glowl appears much like its Common counterpart with cool tones in place of warm ones (specifically cool blues in place of oranges and yellows), as well as a cerulean body. It has two tails instead of three, and it sports golden horns in rows of three on its forehead and back. Its talons are webbed. Its face and part of its back are covered in bright cyan fluff, and its sclera are a bright green.
- See Glowl.
The Rare Glowl can be bred the same way as a regular Glowl. The combination is:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Glowl may fail, and give a Rare Glowl as a result instead of the regular Glowl. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Glowl:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Glowl.
To see how efficient Rare Glowl is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Glowl.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Glowl, see Monster Names.
- Rare Glowl was released on July 02, 2020.
- Rare Glowl is the second last Rare Fire-elemental on Fire Haven.
- Rare Glowl was released on the same day as Prismatic Glowl.
- It is unknown if Rare Glowl is hotter than Common Glowl because, in the real world, blue flames are the hottest flames possible, reaching 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit (or 1648.889 degrees Celcius).
- Rare Glowl's bio references the Glowl in DOF, as it has 2 tails when it is a baby, then gains a third one when becoming an adult
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Double Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element