|“||The rare fuchsia color phase of the Furcorn is truly a sight to behold. Like the more common green plant-cold hybrid, its silky pelt is cold to the touch, but not unpleasantly so - sort of like the cold side of a pillow! Unique to the Rare Furcorn, however, is the exotic flower that tips its headstalk - its shape evokes a lovely little bow.||”|
Rare Furcorn is a double-element Rare Monster, and was the first Rare to be introduced. It was added on October 10th, 2014 during the 1.3.0 2nd Anniversary Update. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding Potbelly and Mammott, or by purchasing from the StarShop. By default, its breeding time is 10 hours and 30 minutes long. Although a Rare Monster, Rare Furcorn still does not have high coin production.
- See Furcorn.
Rare Furcorn has the same breeding combination as its common counterpart:
On Shugabush Island, the Rare Furcorn can be purchased with diamonds, bred with Shugabush and Furcorn, or teleported from any other island it is found on once it reaches level 15.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Furcorn may fail, and give a Rare Furcorn as a result instead of the regular Furcorn.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Furcorn:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Furcorn the 13th
Used in Breeding
- See Furcorn.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Furcorn, see Monster Names.
- One of the default names for the Rare Furcorn is "Glittza", which appears to be a stylization of the word "Glitz", meaning "attractive in a showy and often superficial way". See also Monster Names for a list of other names.
- Rare Furcorn was the first Rare Monster to be available in the game.
- Before Rare Furcorn had its own egg design, it had the same design as Furcorn. The developers intentionally did this to reference The Ugly Duckling.
- Their official reply was:, "Hi there! There is no error - the eggs of Rare Monsters are designed to be the same as their Common counterparts. It's sort of like how the Ugly Duckling's egg looked like the duck eggs... until it hatched. Players will have to pay special attention to breeding and incubation times so that they know when a Rare is on its way!" This was also before Rare Monsters had a shimmer around their egg.
- They were the first Rare monster to have a costume.
- Rare Furcorns were re-offered on 17th January 2015, selected by a vote on the game's Facebook page.
- All Rare Furcorn Halloween dresses are reference to horror movies.
- Rare Furcorn is one of the last monsters to be available in the StarShop as part of a Rares Duet. The other was Rare Scups.
- Rare Furcorn and the common Furcorn are the first monsters to dress up out of season, on 13th April 2018 in celebrating Friday the 13th, along with later that year on July 13th.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element