|“||Tougher than a tree trunk and sturdier than a stump, Rare Flowah can take a trimming! But don't let its scratches and scrapes fool you, this botanical bruiser isn't getting in any fights. Instead, the klutzy Monster is bumping into walls! Hopefully its new top-knot will put an end to its flouncy petals obstructing its line of sight.||”|
Rare Flowah is notably different from its Common counterpart. Instead of yellow, pointed petals, Rare Flowah sports rounded blue petals, the top two of which are tied together with green vines. The scar on its face is gone, and in its place is a purple eye. It also has a band-aid above its right eye and its irises are purple as opposed to blue. It also has a worried expression instead of the gruff expression Flowah portrays. Its body is notably different too; instead of a green fade to brown and sharp thorns, it has a tree-like texture on it, with cut off branches and vines wrapping around it. Two band-aids are also present on it. Its legs and feet also have the same bark-like texture, and its toes now extend to two sharp roots sans their toenails.
- See Flowah.
The Rare Flowah can be bred the same way as a regular Flowah. The combination is:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Flowah may fail, and give a Rare Flowah as a result instead of the regular Flowah. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Tring and Flowah
- + Gloptic and Flowah
- + Blow't and Flowah
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Flowah:
- Flowah (requires level 9)
- Beeyoot Tree (level 8)
- Unsnuffable Outcropping (level 15) ()
- Tentacle Eruption (level 29) ()
- Ocherpore Path (level 29) ()
- Meldablend (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Flowah.
To see how efficient Rare Flowah is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Flowah.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Flowah, see Monster Names.
- Was teased on October 3rd, 2019. Appeared in-game on October 4th.
- Its eyelids appear to be flipped vertically, as whenever Flowah would normally lower its upper eyelids, Rare Flowah would raise its lower eyelids.
- Rare Flowah is the first new Rare Monster with a unique egg artwork, as all Rares and Epics after September 25th 2019 now each gained unique egg artworks.
- Rare Flowah's petals are based on one of Flowah's concept designs.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Double Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element