|“||Rare Floogull posits that the most mouthwatering meal is one that belongs to someone else! This renegade Rare quietly hovers in the vicinity of feasts, brunches, and midnight snackings in order to swipe a stray morsel. When scolded, the beaked bandit is quick to make amends with an apologetic honk.||”|
Rare Floogull looks very similar to it's regular counterpart, but has a vibrant purple shade, with pink-ish fingers, toes, stomach, chest, valves, and horn. It has 3 rings on its horn, an extra set of eyes, and an extra thing on its head that kind of looks like an upside-down hook. It's most notable feature is that it also has wings with tiny pink dots on them, with the same pink dots also being on its head. It also has 2 fingers on each hand, 2 toes on each foot versus 3 on each for the common variant.
- See Floogull.
The Rare Floogull can be bred the same way as a regular Floogull. The combinations are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Floogull may fail, and give a Rare Floogull as a result instead of the regular Floogull. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Tring and Floogull
- (Very small chance of getting a Tring)
- + Noggin and Floogull
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Floogull:
- Floogull (requires level 9)
- Trumplite (level 11)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20)
- Pipes of Cicado (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Floogull.
To see how efficient Rare Floogull is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Floogull.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Floogull, see Monster Names.
- Rare Floogull was teased on July 3rd, 2019 and appeared in game the next day, July 4th, 2019.
- Most other Rare Monsters are released on a Friday, however in order to coincide with American Independence day, Rare Floogull was released on Thursday instead.
- Rare Floogull was the first Rare triple elemental with the Fire Element to be released.
- Rare Floogull shares some similarities with Harpies from Greek Mythology, like its dark plumage and habit of stealing food.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element