|“||As if Entbrats weren't impressive enough already! The Rare Entbrat sports vibrant autumnal foliage and eye-catching horn extensions. Reports suggest that this uncommon morph is at least marginally smarter than its regular counterpart, but don't hold your breath waiting for it to score well on any intelligence test.||”|
The Rare Entbrat is the same size and shape as the Common Entbrat, but has an autumn-like appearance, with gold, orange and red replacing yellow and bright green. The larger horns, more notably the side horns, and longer 'beard' of leaves on its chest give the Rare Entbrat a different appearance as well.
- See Entbrat.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed an Entbrat:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success for getting an Entbrat instead of one of the parents as the outcome:
- Of these, T-Rox+Potbelly and Bowgart+Noggin are the best combinations, as they have the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing a Entbrat or Rare Entbrat from a failed breeding attempt, using an Entbrat and a non-Single Element Monsters.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version. In addition, it is possible to breed a Rare Entbrat and a regular Entbrat together. The outcome will always be a Entbrat, and if a Rare Entbrat is available at that time, it may result from this combination.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Entbrat:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Entbrat.
To see how efficient Rare Entbrat is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Entbrat.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Entbrat, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
On October 22nd, 2016, the Rare Entbrat mimicked its common counterpart and wore lederhosen. The skin and leaves remained of similar color until 2019. The costume was repeated for all subsequent seasons.
- It was the first quad-element Rare.
- It is one of the hardest Rare Monsters to breed, since it can only be bred on Plant Island, and without the use of a large stock of gems there are very few chances to obtain it with its lengthy breeding and incubation time.
- It has the highest coin rate - and even more than all Ethereal Monsters.
- The Autumn look probably comes from the fact that it was released around Thanksgiving.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element