|“||Very few have actually witnessed it, but it's said that the Rare Dragong has limited flight capabilities! The coloration of its plates is actually owing to the fact that they are hot to the touch. Then, it simply heats the air below it, and surfs around on the updraft. The ingenuity of Rarethereals never ceases to amaze.||”|
The Rare Dragong appears similar to the regular Dragong except it has blue skin instead of its counterpart's pink-ish skin, 2 pairs of horns instead of ears, horns on its knees, a mohawk hair-style on its back and head, and red cymbals instead of yellow.
- See Dragong.
Like all other Rares, Rare Dragong is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Dragong, can produce a Rare Dragong.
- + Rare Dragong and Dragong - if you already have a Rare Dragong
- + Dragong and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Reebro and Humbug - if you don't yet have a Dragong
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Dragong, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Dragong:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Dragong.
To see how efficient Rare Dragong is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Dragong.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Dragong, see Monster Names.
- Rare Dragong is the 4th Rarethereal, first available on July 8, 2016
- As all Double Element Rarethereals appear in Ethereal Island only, they can be bred with a common Dragong as well.
- Currently, it is not available from the StarShop.
- Rare Dragong is the second Rarethereal hybrid to be released.
- Rare Dragong's ability to fly, limited or not, defies Earth physics.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element