|“||Rare Deedges are so handy! They've got a knack for invention, and relish every opportunity to take something apart and put back together again in a completely different way. Miraculously, the objects they recraft still work, even after reassembly! Such is the case with their state-of-the-art gilded amp sets, which blast out beats just as well as common Deedges' regular ice(boom)boxes. Just goes to show that there's more than one way to skin a Stritch.||”|
The Rare Deedge has blue fur, rather than cyan fur of common Deedges. Its boomboxes are made of colored ice blocks, and its speakers are actual speakers. Its headphones are a lot more advanced than the common Deedge's, and are possibly embedded in the monster's head. A close examination shows that its fingernails are golden, its fingers stay the same color though.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed a Rare Deedge:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success for getting a Deedge instead of one of the parents as the outcome:
- Of these, Thumpies+Toe Jammer is the best combinations, as it has the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
On Shugabush Island, the Deedge can either be bred, purchased with diamonds or teleported from Cold Island (not Gold Island) once it reaches level 15.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version. In addition, it is possible to breed a Rare Deedge and a regular Deedge together. The outcome will always be a Deedge, and if a Rare Deedge is available at that time, it may result from this combination.
Rare Deedge was available to breed and purchase during these times:
Rare Deedge was available in the StarShop during these times:
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Deedge:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Deedge.
To see how efficient Rare Deedge is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Deedge, see Monster Names.
- Like the Rare Entbrat, it was released after a Rares Reprise. Unlike the Rare Entbrat, the Rare Deedge had a teaser. This teaser was mentioned on this link.
- Rare Deedge is the second Rare quad-element monster released.
- When it was released, it's hands were purple.
- The Rare Deedge makes Shugabush Island the first island to complete its collection of Rare Monsters, excepting the Single-Element Rares.
- The Rare Quibble also has a rainbow-colored keyboard instead of a monochromatic one.
- A part of its description reads "It just goes to show, there's more than one way to skin a stritch!". One of Rare Deedge's likes is the Stritch Skin.
- There is some Rare Research for the Rare Deedge. It states that "The Rare Deedge uses fruit juices and other plant extracts to dye the icy blocks of its special soundboard." Link.
- Rare Deedge is confirmed to have no legs or feet. Link to an example.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element