|“||Unlike the two minds of its distant Quibble relative, the Rare Dandidoo is only governed by a single intelligence, albeit split between two heads. If one peers closely enough, ideas and thoughts can actually be witnessed hopping between the monster's cerulean dandiflorets. Rare Dandidoos are said to have the most boundless imaginations in all monsterdom... although they're particularly fixated on the idea of Ghazts in hats, for some reason.||”|
Rare Dandidoo is a double-element Rare Monster. It was added on February 6th, 2015 during Version 1.3.2. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Potbelly, or by purchasing from the StarShop. By default, its breeding time is 10 hours and 30 minutes long. Although a Rare Monster, Rare Dandidoo still does not have high coin production.
- See Dandidoo.
The Rare Dandidoo can be bred the same way as a regular Dandidoo. The combination is:
The Rare Dandidoo can only be bred or bought in times when they are offered.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Dandidoo may fail, and give a Rare Dandidoo as a result instead of the regular Dandidoo. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Dandidoo:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Dandidoo.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Dandidoo, see Monster Names.
- Part of the description about "Ghazts in hats" is a reference to "The Cat in the Hat" , since the Ghazt resembles a cat, and wearing the titular cat's hat would make it look like The Cat In The Hat.
- Another thing to note is that the Rare Dandidoo resembles Things One and Two from the book The Cat In The Hat.
- Moreover, the Rare Dandidoo has names that are named after other Dr. Seuss books and characters, such as "Loreacks" for The Lorax or "Hortonhoo" for Horton Hears a Who, along with the names "Guyzell" and "Sooose" being references to Dr. Seuss himself.
- There is a Facebook post image of an actual "Ghazts in Hats". The hat that the imagined Ghazts wear are the Cat in the Hat hat, albiet with an all-over red coloration.
- Rare Dandidoo is the first rare monster to only be available to buy, on January 7, 2019
- On Gold Island and Fire Haven, the two heads of the Rare Dandidoo sing at the same time instead of alternating turns.
- It was confirmed that the Rare Dandidoo and the Quibble were related in this twitter post.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element