|“||Unlike the two minds of its distant Quibble relative, the Rare Dandidoo is only governed by a single intelligence, albeit split between two heads. if one peers closely enough, ideas and thoughts can actually be witnessed hopping between the monster's cerulean dandiflorets. Rare Dandidoos are said to have the most boundless imaginations in all monsterdom... although they're particularly fixated on the idea of Ghazts in hats, for some reason.||”|
The Rare Dandidoo is similar to the common Dandidoo. The differences are a red body, cerulean puffs, and two heads/necks. Also, if one looks closely, the skin on the legs is frillier.
The heads also occasionally look at each other.
- See Dandidoo.
The Rare Dandidoo can be bred the same way as a regular Dandidoo. The combination is:
The Rare Dandidoo can only be bred or bought in times when they are offered.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Dandidoo may fail, and give a Rare Dandidoo as a result instead of the regular Dandidoo. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Dandidoo:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Dandidoo.
To see how efficient Rare Dandidoo is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Dandidoo.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Dandidoo, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
In December 2015, the Rare Dandidoo put on two scarves and Santa hats, one for each of its heads. That's a lot of hair to be put in one little hat! This was repeated for all subsequent seasons
- Part of the description about "Ghazts in hats" is a reference to "The Cat in the Hat" , since the Ghazt resembles a cat, and wearing the titular cat's hat would make it look like The Cat In The Hat.
- Another thing to note is that the Rare Dandidoo resembles Things One and Two from the book The Cat In The Hat.
- Moreover, the Rare Dandidoo has names that are named after other Dr. Seuss books and characters, such as "Loreacks" for The Lorax or "Hortonhoo" for Horton Hears a Who, along with the names "Guyzell" and "Sooose" being references to Dr. Seuss himself.
- There is a Facebook post image of an actual "Ghazts in Hats". The hat that the imagined Ghazts wear are the Cat in the Hat hat, albiet with an all-over red coloration.
- Rare Dandidoo is the first rare monster to only be available to buy, on January 7, 2019
- On Gold Island and Fire Haven, the two heads of the Rare Dandidoo sing at the same time instead of alternating turns.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element