|“||Common Cybops might idolize the Ethereal Jellbilly, but the Rare Cybop is no such admirer! It stalwartly marches (or hovers) to the beat of a different drum, transfiguring its mechanical body to match ancient cave drawings of early Cybops. Non-conformity comes with a price, though: the jostling of its twin engines sometimes results in motion sickness, hence its greenish complexion.||”|
The Rare Cybop's appearance is similar to its mundane cousin, but it has a number of differences, including:
- a greenish-yellow face (from motion sickness).
- a blue eyelid with a red iris.
- a jaw with a larger number of rounded teeth.
- a more skeletal tail with a hook on the tip.
- a different wiring pattern of the tubes on its head.
The Rare Cybop is also missing the normal helicopter propeller, and in place of the usual fish wings are a pair of aircraft-style engines, each with two blade-like metallic "feathers" on the outside.
- See Cybop.
The Rare Cybop monster can only can be bred or purchased during certain weekend events. Its parentage is the same as the regular Cybop. The combination is:
Note that even when a special breeding weekend is happening, it is possible to get either a regular or Rare Cybop.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Cybop may fail, and could yield a Rare Cybop as a result instead of the regular Cybop. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Cybop:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Cybop.
To see how efficient Rare Cybop is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Cybop.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Cybop, see Monster Names.
- The Rare Cybop design bears much resemblance to one of the concept Cybop designs.
- This is referenced in its description.
- If you take note from the adult Cybop's bio, Rare Cybop is not a downgrade, unlike what many people have speculated, but a supposed upgrade.
- Like other Rares, placing a Rare Cybop on Gold Island counts toward the “Place a Cybop on the Gold Island” goal
- In the Steam version of My Singing Monsters, Rare Cybop uses Epic Cybop's mouth.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element