|“||More so than any other Rare discovered to date, the Rare Congle is stupefyingly different from its common counterpart. Though this monster is hatched from the same egg, gone are the familiar eye-stalks, substituted for a great pompadour of fur and horned brows. And it's still unknown whether those are wings or just enormous ears.||”|
The Rare Congle has the same body, arms, hands and shell/drum as its Common counterpart. Otherwise, it looks different from the regular Congle. It has orange fur on its head that sticks up, similar to some human hair. Its eyes are on its face, not on stalks. It also has small horns, green feet, and green wings (or ears?).
- See Congle.
The Breeding for the Rare Congle is the same as the Congle's breeding. Possible combinations are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Congle may fail, and give a Rare Congle as a result instead of the regular Congle. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. If you're trying to get a Rare Congle as a result of breeding failure, the most effective combination is to breed a regular Congle with a 4-element monster, since the offspring will always be a Congle except in the rare case that an Ethereal monster is the result. (This assumes that the probability of getting a Rare Congle instead of a regular Congle doesn't depend on which monsters are used for breeding.)
Another good strategy is to breed the Common Monster with a single-element monster, as single-elements take the least time to hatch.
The Rare version of any breeding Monster can be used instead of the Common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Congle:
- Congle (requires level 7)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Tub Fountain (level 26)
- Pipes of Cicado (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Congle.
To see how efficient Rare Congle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Congle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Congle, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
On December 2nd, 2016, the Rare Congle's hair got a green tint and its wings got wrapped in red-and-white gift wrap. Like its common counterpart, colorful lights were added to its hands and arms and its drum color also changed to red with gold flakes and green with a white flake on top. It appears to have popcorn strings in its hair. This was the first time the Rare Congle put on an outfit for any season and was repeated for all subsequent seasons.
- The Rare Congle was added to the market on Friday, December 19, 2014, available for only 72 hours, ending Monday, Dec. 22.
- The Rare Congle was re-introduced on 31st January 2015 as a result of a vote for which Rare should go first.
- This Monster was the second monster to be feature in the 5th Anniversary Month's "In Rare Form" Promotion.
- In some art for the Rare Congle, its mouth is open. It never opens its mouth in-game.
- Rare Congle is the only Rare Monster that doesn’t have a different color than its regular counterpart
- On Fire Oasis, Rare Congle had no horns and had orange legs, but this was later fixed.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element