|“||The feathered Rare Clambles perceive themselves as the destined protectors of the monster realm (although what the monster realm needs protection from, no one is sure). They forge and fortify their cast-off plates into pieces of armor they don to appear more formidable. In truth, their bark is worse than their bite, and it could be that these monsters just enjoy dressing up.||”|
The Rare Clamble is simlar to the Common Clamble. The significant differences are:
- The dress or body is bright green-blue. It has something like feathers growing upwards from its shoulders; these shade to bright blue.
- The head is silver and has patterns on it, as is its gong. So are the epaulets, gauntlets, and footwear which the Rare Clamble has added to its costume.
The rare Clamble was available for 72 hours from January 2nd - January 5th 2015 and once again for only 24 hours during Rare Reprise from March 15th at noon to March 16th at noon.
- See Clamble.
The Breeding for the Rare Clamble is the same as the Clamble's breeding. Possible combinations:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Clamble may fail, and give a Rare Clamble as a result instead of the Common Clamble. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. If you're trying to get a Rare Clamble as a result of breeding failure, the most effective combination is to breed a regular Clamble with a Quad Element Monster, since the offspring will always be a Clamble except in the rare case that an Ethereal monster is the result. (This assumes that the probability of getting a Rare Clamble instead of a Common Clamble doesn't depend on which monsters are used for breeding.) Drumpler takes much less time to hatch than both Furcorn and Shrubb, so the first combination will provide more breeding opportunities in the same time period (on average).
The Rare version of any breeding Monster can be used instead of the Common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Clamble:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Clamble.
To see how efficient Rare Clamble is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Clamble.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Clamble, see Monster Names.
- Rare Clamble once held the most coins per physical space (one square) for the mobile versions of the game, until Yawstrich was introduced to the mobile versions on September 4th 2019.
- The Rare Clamble was the first Monster to be released in 2015.
- The Rare Clamble, along with Rare Quibble, was teased on the reprise for all rares. (At the bottom corners)
- The feathers on Rare Clamble's back were inspired by those from the Mimic, the scrapped Quint Element Monster.
- According to its in-game bio, or description, the Rare Clamble could be protecting the Monster World from a danger that no one is sure. This could be the danger during the End of Fire. All of this could be false, and the Rare Clamble may just enjoy to dress up, but maybe it was once a protector from a forgotten past and now enjoys using the costume for fun.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element