|“||What do you do when you have the urge to steal - Ahem, Borrow - monster eggs and paint them, but your fellow monsters are wise to your hijinks? Do as the Rare Blabbit does: Get organized. Its not unusual for this mustard-colored creature to be the mastermind behind fearless and inventive egg raids. Its also an expert at covering its tracks; Its serpentine form leaves none to speak of! The Rare Blabbit's antics take some getting used to, but it assures us we'll soon learn to appreciate it.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare Blabbit is a Rare Seasonal Monster that celebrates the Eggs-Travaganza season and is found on Water Island. It was added on March 31st, 2017 during Version 2.0.4. As a Rare Seasonal Monster, it is only available at certain times. It is best obtained by breeding Spunge and Scups. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 15 minutes long. Although Rare Blabbit does not have good coin production when collecting once per day, when collecting multiple times it can rival other Monsters such as Ethereals or Quad-elements.
Rare Blabbit can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with the same combination as its common counterpart. Rare Blabbit has a high coin production compared to other Monsters on Seasonal Shanty.
- See Blabbit.
There is only one combination on Water Island:
On Seasonal Shanty, breeding a Blabbit with any other monster can result in a Rare Blabbit instead of a regular Blabbit. Once a Rare Blabbit is obtained, breeding it with a regular Blabbit can make it easier to breed another Rare Blabbit.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- The first ever breeding event started on March 31, 2017 at 19:00 UTC and ended April 3, 2017 at 19:00 UTC.
- The second breeding event started on April 6th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 7th at 19:00 UTC.
- The third breeding event started on April 10th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 11th at 19:00 UTC.
- The fourth breeding event started on April 14th at 19:00 UTC and will end April 17th at 19:00 UTC.
- First: 16th 20:00 utc to 19th 20:00 utc
- Second: 28th March 2018 20:00 UTC to 1st March 2018 20:00 UtC.
Note: Rare Blabbit can only be bred or purchased during the available dates. Any Rare Blabbits on Water Island or Seasonal Shanty that are obtained during that time will stay unless they are sold. Unlike the Common Blabbit, the Rare Blabbit cannot be bought or bred on Seasonal Shanty at any time.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Blabbit:
- Blabbit (requires level 9)
- Guitree (level 16)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Babayag Tower (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Blabbit, see Monster Names.
- Rare Blabbit has heterochromia, which is when the two irises have different colors.
- Rare Blabbit is a Star Wars reference, as it looks very similar to Jabba The Hutt, and one of it's default names is Rotta, Jabba's son.
- In a Twitter post, the monster is described as "Dat wascally-". This is a reference to Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny.
- It appeared during Following the Trail but its face was blurred.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element