|“||What do you do when you have the urge to steal - Ahem, Borrow - monster eggs and paint them, but your fellow monsters are wise to your hijinks? Do as the Rare Blabbit does: Get organized. Its not unusual for this mustard-colored creature to be the mastermind behind fearless and inventive egg raids. Its also an expert at covering its tracks; Its serpentine form leaves none to speak of! The Rare Blabbit's antics take some getting used to, but it assures us we'll soon learn to appreciate it.||”|
The Rare Blabbit seems to be more feline with yellow fur, big ears and a long tentacle-like tail. Its eyes differ from those of the regular Blabbit; as it does not have heterochromia and its sclera are a darker shade of yellow. It has "whiskers" above its eyes. The "whiskers" seem to act like eyebrows. It also appears to have no legs.
- See Blabbit.
The Rare Blabbit like all Seasonals is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game.
There is only one combination:
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- The first ever breeding event started on March 31, 2017 at 19:00 UTC and ended April 3, 2017 at 19:00 UTC.
- The second breeding event started on April 6th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 7th at 19:00 UTC.
- The third breeding event started on April 10th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 11th at 19:00 UTC.
- The fourth breeding event started on April 14th at 19:00 UTC and will end April 17th at 19:00 UTC.
- First: 16th 20:00 utc to 19th 20:00 utc
- Second: 28th March 2018 20:00 UTC to 1st March 2018 20:00 UtC.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Blabbit:
- Blabbit (requires level 9)
- Guitree (level 16)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Babayag Tower (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Rare Blabbit is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Blabbit.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Blabbit, see Monster Names.
- This monster is the last rare Seasonal Monster to be released.
- The Rare Blabbit is a Star Wars reference, as it looks very similar to Jabba The Hutt, and one of it's default names is Rotta, Jabba's son.
- When the Blabbit returned and the Rare Blabbit came out, Blabbit used a bunny emoji (🐰),while Rare Blabbit used a cat emoji (🐱), due to its more cat-like appearance.
- Oddly, when the Rare Blabbit's singing animation plays, you can see that it does not have any legs at all.
- This may be intentional, as the description states that it doesn't leave any footprints, possibly from its lack of feet. Being exclusive to Water Island could be an explanation of this lack, as most water animals don´t have feet.
- In a Twitter post, the monster is described as "Dat wascally-". This is a reference to Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element