|“||Despite its flamboyant red pigmentation, the Rare Bellowfish's mechanized suit is typically powered by an inferior crystal. As such, it is far more subdued than its common bretheren and much less socially inclined... until it is challenged to a dance-off. Putting its three legs to good use, this Ethereal cuts a rug like no one's business, busting a move it calls "Bellowfishing this up."||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare Bellowfish is a double-element Rare Ethereal Monster exclusive to Ethereal Island. It was added on October 7th, 2016 during Version 2.0. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. It is bred using the same combination as its Common counterpart, being Reebro and Jeeode. By default, its breeding time is 2 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes long. As a Rare double-element Ethereal, Rare Bellowfish has a decent shard production, although single-element Ethereals are recommended.
- See Bellowfish.
Like all other Rares, Rare Bellowfish is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Bellowfish, can produce a Rare Bellowfish.
- + Rare Bellowfish and Bellowfish - if you already have a Rare Bellowfish
- + Bellowfish and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Reebro and Jeeode - if you don't yet have a Bellowfish
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Bellowfish, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Bellowfish:
- Bellowfish (requires level 9)
- Razzli Tree (level 12)
- Wild Bagpipe (level 7)
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Bellowfish.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Bellowfish, see Monster Names.
- All of Rare Bellowfish's default names are misspellings of surnames of various actors who starred in the TV show Breaking Bad. The only except is "Clarenn" which is based on Michelle MacLaren, a producer/director for the aforementioned show.
- Its image was leaked prior to release.
- Link shown about new monster.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element