|“||Let's put some meat on those bones, said no one ever as they beheld a Common Banjaw. But here we are! In their quest to get swole, Rare Banjaws work up ravenous appetites to bulk up and develop musculature on several of their bony bits. Even after getting the gains, the Monster's long principle tendon is just as spindly as ever, drawing comparisons to a skinny nail and earning it the nickname 'a tack on Titan Necrull.'||”|
|— Monster Biography|
Rare Banjaw looks like a skinned creature, with it's flesh exposed. It also has three spikes coming beside each of its eyes. Its eyes are yellow instead of green and its teeth are sharp and jagged.
The Rare Banjaw can be bred the same way as a regular Banjaw. The following combinations are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Banjaw may fail, and give a Rare Banjaw as a result instead of the regular Banjaw. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Plinkajou and Banjaw
- (Very small chance of getting a Plinkajou)
- + Toe Jammer and Banjaw
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Banjaw:
- Banjaw (requires level 9)
- Striking Bulbs (level 25)
- Dragon Tower (level 20)
- Spatial Sapling (level 21) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Banjaw.
To see how efficient Rare Banjaw is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Banjaw.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Banjaw, see Monster Names.
- This Monster was teased in a Twitter post on June 8, 2021, and released on June 9, 2021 alongside Osstax.
- Rare Banjaw is the first triple-element rare magical and the first magical rare on Bone Island.
- The teaser referenced Titanic, and the monster's bio contains two references to Attack on Titan.
- Its appearance also has a resemblance to the titular antagonists themselves.
- Its generated names are also corrupted versions of the names of the protagonists in the show-.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element