|“||What do you get when the soul of a gastronome goes knap-sacking in an arthropod's body? Why, none other than the Rare Arackulele! Upon discovering that its instrument could double as a whisk, this musical epicurean saw fit to whip up such treats as scrumptious saffron syllabubs — all in about the time it takes to strum along to the Ethereal song! In its spare time, it enjoys crocheting toupees for the hairless neighbors of its island home.||”|
The Rare Arackulele was 1st teased on January 11, 2017, in a gif posted on social media. 2 days later, on January 13, 2017, its image was added to the book of monsters before its release on the same day.
It has a pink head with 4 spikes coming from the side of its head being pink with purple surroundings, white horns on the on of its head, green buttons, a green ukelele and some green on its antenna. It's legs and arms share the pink coloration of it's head.It also has some fur which is mentioned in it‘s bio.
- See Arackulele.
Like all other Rares, Rare Arackulele is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Arackulele, can produce a Rare Arackulele.
- + Rare Arackulele and Arackulele - if you already have a Rare Arackulele
- + Arackulele and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Grumpyre and Reebro - if you don't yet have a Arackulele
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Arackulele, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Rare Arackulele can be bred in the same way as the Common Arackulele. Possible combinations:
It can also be bred with a combination of Arackulele and another monster, which has the possibility of breeding an Arackulele, Rare Arackulele (if available), and the other monster. Once a Rare Arackulele is already on Ethereal Island, Rare Arackulele + Arackulele can be bred to avoid other monster results.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Arackulele:
- Arackulele (requires level 9)
- Toob (level 10)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Arackulele.
To see how efficient Rare Arackulele is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Arackulele.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Arackulele, see Monster Names.
- This is the third ethereal monster to have a primarily pink color scheme, first being Jeeode and second being Dragong. However, the Rare Arackulele is the first ethereal to have a "princess pink" color scheme.
- The promo shows the Rare Arackulele with a grey shell, however, within the game it has a purple shell.
- Just like Rare Yool, the Rare Arackulele was seen in the Fabled Book of Monsters before its official release.
- Its face resembles that of a star-nosed mole.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element