|“||Soaring high above, Quibbles are able to spot and collect resonant rocks with which to build their clever keyboards. This happens only occasionally of course, when the two Quibble minds are able to agree on a single purpose.||”|
The Quibble resembles a turquoise-colored swan (or similar bird) with two heads - one with a purple crest and one with a green crest, this means that the monster are two different monsters conjoined. It sits in a small circular pond, surrounded by a ring of five black and eight white stone tiles, arranged like the keys of a standard piano keyboard with a few cracks. Each head has a long beak shaped sort of like a stork. Additionally, the purple head's beak has a bit of a bend near the tip. The Quibble plays the stone keyboard by striking the tiles with its beaks.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by gracefully (but slightly) tilting its body as both the heads jerk downwards.
Instrument: Grand piano
The Quibble's contribution to an island's song is the sound of an upright grand piano. On Cold Island it plays the same bass notes as Thumpies, but not the exact rhythm. Each head is responsible for playing the notes on its own side of the instrument. The head with the purple crest plays the lower notes, while the head with the green crest plays the higher notes, yet the difference is an octave. This is true even if the monster is flipped visually.
On Shugabush Island, the Quibble must either be purchased with diamonds or teleported from any other island it is found on (not including Gold) once it reaches level 15.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Quibble:
- Mammott (requires level 2) (, , , )
- Scups (level 7) (, )
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Trumplite (level 11)
- Castanevine (level 18) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Quibble is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Quibble eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3|
|10 eggs||6 eggs||4 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Quibble eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Quibble eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|8 eggs||6 eggs||6 eggs||5 eggs||4 eggs||4 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Quibble eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Quibble is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The verb "to quibble" means to argue insistently about an irrelevant subject, much like the namesake monster is said to do.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Quibble, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
|Weekly Quest||20 (discounted)|
30 (full price)
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||30 (discounted)|
45 (full price)
- Some of the Quibble's default names are puns: Hizz and Hurzz (His and Hers), Lepht and Rhyth (Left and Right), and Thys and Thatt (This and That). Another default name is "Pollax", which is a reference to Castor and Pollux, twins represented in the constellation Gemini.
- Quibble is the only double-element natural monster with the element water that does not sing.
- Quibble, and other monsters like the Thumpies, Dwumrohl, Flowah, Knucklehead, Osstax, Cahoot, and Adult Candelavra make it difficult to tell which direction they're facing.
- In the YouTube trailer for Fire Oasis, it is possible to see a Quibble from the back, from the side, flying, and even with its wings extended. The trailer also showed that Quibbles tend to grab objects with their beaks, though sometimes with their wings.
- A Twitter reply by My Singing Monsters on February 7, 2017 confirmed that Quibbles do have legs, and they simply tuck them in for comfort.
- Its egg Closely resembles Xyster's.
- In the My Mammott trailer, the Quibble's song can be heard. This is the same with Deedge.
- It was confirmed that the Quibble and the Rare Dandidoo are related in this twitter post
- Quibble can fly or levitate, similar to Tweedle, Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Withur, Fiddlement, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Whisp, Jellbilly, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Osstax, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element