|“||Soaring high above, Quibbles are able to spot and collect resonant rocks with which to build their clever keyboards. This happens only occasionally of course, when the two Quibble minds are able to agree on a single purpose.||”|
Quibble is a double-element Monster that is first unlocked on Cold Island. It is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Toe Jammer. By default, its breeding time is 8 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Quibble does not have a high coin production.
Instrument: Grand piano
The Quibble's contribution to an island's song is the sound of an upright grand piano. On Cold Island it plays the same bass notes as Thumpies, but not the exact rhythm. Each head is responsible for playing the notes on its own side of the instrument. The head with the purple crest plays the lower notes, while the head with the green crest plays the higher notes, yet the difference is an octave. This is true even if the monster is flipped visually.
On Shugabush Island, the Quibble must either be purchased with diamonds or teleported from any other island it is found on (not including Gold) once it reaches level 15.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Quibble:
- Mammott (requires level 2) (, , , )
- Scups (level 7) (, )
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Trumplite (level 11)
- Castanevine (level 18) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Weekly Quest||20 (discounted)|
30 (full price)
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
|Limited time||10 (discounted)|
15 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||30 (discounted)|
45 (full price)
|Season of Love Series||20|
Used in Breeding
|Quibble is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Quibble eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Quibble eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Quibble, see Monster Names.
- Some of the Quibble's default names are puns: Hizz and Hurzz (His and Hers), Lepht and Rhyth (Left and Right), and Thys and Thatt (This and That). Another default name is "Pollax", which is a reference to Castor and Pollux, twins represented in the constellation Gemini.
- The names "Lepht and Rhyth" and "Thys and Thatt" are also default names for Thumpies.
- Quibble’s name comes from the English verb "to quibble", meaning to argue insistently about an irrelevant subject, much like the monster is said to do.
- Quibble is the only double-element natural monster with the element water that does not sing.
- Quibble, and other monsters like the Thumpies, Dwumrohl, Flowah, Knucklehead, Osstax, Cahoot, Jam Boree, and Adult Candelavra make it difficult to tell which direction they're facing.
- In the YouTube trailer for Fire Oasis, it is possible to see a Quibble from the back, from the side, flying, and even with its wings extended. The trailer also showed that Quibbles tend to grab objects with their beaks, though sometimes with their wings.
- A Twitter reply by My Singing Monsters on February 7, 2017 confirmed that Quibbles do have legs, and they simply tuck them in for comfort.
- Its egg Closely resembles Xyster's.
- In the My Mammott trailer, the Quibble's song can be heard. This is the same with Deedge.
- It was confirmed that the Quibble and the Rare Dandidoo are related in this twitter post
- Quibble plays throughout the entirety of the most songs in the original game, with three songs: Cold Island (being the only monster on that island to do so), Air Island (along with T-Rox), and Gold Island (along with Bowgart and Clamble).
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element