A Quarrister tyke is essentially six toddlers bundled together, so the fact it doesn't have legs is a very good thing: gets into less trouble that way! Being a starry-eyed youngster, it is prone to daydreaming, making it easy to sneak up on and startle. Fortunately, its weight distribution is such that it cannot fall over - be it surprise, ferocious winds, or when subjected to the blast from a Sooza's horn. It excels at string art, water aerobics, and zorbing.
Despite zero privacy and the cacophony of six voices in its heads at all times, the Quarrister remains jovial and unflappable amidst the chaos, while remaining single-minded in its devotion for its shared purpose: to form a retaining wall of sound that bolsters the greater monster chorus. Burly though it may be, the Quarrister excels at rhythm gymnastics and unicycling - but it can't scratch its own back.
This Quarrister returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! While its bulky body was previously made up of several rock faces fused together, it has been altered at the molecular level to become a shining suit of armor, complete with diverse heraldic adornments and vocalizing ailettes - extraordinary!
Quarrister is a returning Monster in My Singing Monsters: Dawn Of Fire. It was released on November 29, 2017, in version 1.15.0.
As a baby, its six heads have small crystals, juvenile faces, and different hairstyles. It has a large body that the heads stay on, as well as a lack of legs. When not singing, it rocks side to side, using its big arms to keep itself from tipping over.
As an adult, it looks the same as its My Singing Monsters design, but with improved shading and more detailed textures, most notable on its body, hairstyles, and faces. It also gains legs.
• Purple Prismatic Quarrister has a knight’s yelm, with a long strand of orange hair, bronze thigh armor and necklace. The rest of its armor representing its faces is purple, along with the torso piece having a face
• Blue Prismatic Quarrister has a Galea with red plumage. It has a red centurion belt with a blue outline, and belt buckle. It has a red necklace. The armor representing its faces is blue and has a face upon its torso.
• Green Prismatic Quarrister appears to have what may be a sallet with large purple feathers. It wears a purple belt, with a green outline. Along with a necklace. The rest of its armor is green, as well as its belt buckle. It has has a face on its torso.
• Yellow Prismatic Quarrister seems to be wearing a more traditional Roman warrior helmet with blue decorative plumage. It wears short lift blue robes around its waist with yellow outlines and a yellow belt buckle. It has a face on its torso.
• Orange Prismatic Quarrister wears a Armet with a golden crown on its helmet and a bronze colored netted thigh armor with orange belt buckle. The rest of its armor representing its faces is orange and, has a green necklace, and a face in its torso.
• Red Prismatic Quarrister wears a traditional Norse/Viking helmet along with a yellow cloth with a red outline around the waist and going up the upper body. It also has a yellow necklace and armor to represent its faces and a face on its torso.
Voice actors: Various
All of the heads harmonize together, singing "ahhs" and "ohs" with the Candelavra. Some of the flat heads start and stop singing at different times, causing the frequency of their sound to change. Together, they produce a Gregorian Chant.
Quarrister can be bred using a combination of Cold, Air, Plant, and Earth. The possible breeding combinations are:
- + Potbelly + PomPom
- + Noggin + Thumpies
- + Tweedle + Clamble
- + Dandidoo + Drumpler
- + Shrubb + Pango
- + Reedling + Mammott
- + Cybop + Furcorn
The Quarrister will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Quarrister is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Quarrister can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
The name "Quarrister" seems to be a combination of "quarry," where rocks are mined, and "chorister," a singer in a chorus.
- This is the fifth monster exclusive to the Continent and Party Island, and it is the first and only non-fire quad element to be exclusive to Party Island.
- It produces six times more rest marks when muted, contrary to other monsters. This is most likely due to its multiple heads.
- Despite the MSM Quarrister's bio stating that each head starts off as a separated individual, the baby Quarrister is a group of heads connected together.
- This may mean that the baby Quarrister seen in-game is in fact not a newborn, but a group of young Quarrister heads that were old enough to connect together.
- It may also mean that they are still separate things, just tucked together to help each other survive
- In the official soundtrack version of The Continent, Quarrister could be heard singing during the end of the song.
- It was also teased as an egg in the version 1.14-1.15 loading screen.
- The top left head of the Adult Quarrister does not sleep when muted, this can be seen when zoomed into it while sleeping.
- One of the heads on the young Quarrister sounds like an opera singer however we can not hear the opera voice when older.
- Quarrister was originally going to be on Cave Island.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|