|“|| Baby Bio:
A Quarrister tyke is essentially six toddlers bundled together, so the fact it doesn't have legs is a very good thing: gets into less trouble that way! Being a starry-eyed youngster, it is prone to daydreaming, making it easy to sneak up on and startle. Fortunately, its weight distribution is such that it cannot fall over - be it surprise, ferocious winds, or when subjected to the blast from a Sooza's horn. It excels at string art, water aerobics, and zorbing.
|“|| Adult Bio:
Despite zero privacy and the cacophony of six voices in its heads at all times, the Quarrister remains jovial and unflappable amidst the chaos, while remaining single-minded in its devotion for its shared purpose: to form a retaining wall of sound that bolsters the greater monster chorus. Burly though it may be, the Quarrister excels at rhythm gymnastics and unicycling - but it can't scratch its own back.
Quarrister is a returning Monster in My Singing Monsters: Dawn Of Fire. It was released on November 29, 2017, in version 1.15.0.
As a baby, its six heads have small crystals, juvenile faces, and different hairstyles. It has a large body that the heads stay on, as well as a lack of legs. When not singing, it rocks side to side, using its big arms to keep itself from tipping over.
As an adult, it looks the same as its My Singing Monsters design, but with improved shading and more detailed textures, most notable on its body, hairstyles, and faces. It also gains legs.
Voice actors: Various
All of the heads harmonize together, singing "ahhs" and "ohs" with the Candelavra. Some of the flat heads start and stop singing at different times, causing the frequency of their sound to change. Together, they produce a Gregorian Chant.
Quarrister can be bred using a combination of Cold, Air, Plant, and Earth. The possible breeding combinations are:
- + Potbelly + PomPom
- + Noggin + Thumpies
- + Tweedle + Clamble
- + Dandidoo + Drumpler
- + Shrubb + Pango
- + Reedling + Mammott
- + Cybop + Furcorn
The Quarrister will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
The name "Quarrister" seems to be a combination of "quarry," where rocks are mined, and "chorister," a singer in a chorus.
- This is the fifth monster exclusive to the Continent and Party Island, and it is the first and only non-fire quad element to be exclusive to Party Island.
- It produces six times more rest marks when muted, contrary to other monsters. This is most likely due to its multiple heads.
- Unlike the MSM Quarrister's bio stating that each head starts off as a separated individual, the baby Quarrister is a group of heads connected together.
- This may mean that the baby Quarrister seen in-game is in fact not a newborn, but a group of young Quarrister heads that were old enough to connect together.
- it may also mean that they are still separate things, just tucked together to help eachother survive
- In the official soundtrack version of The Continent, Quarrister could be heard singing during the end of the song.
- It was also teased as an egg in the version 1.14-1.15 loading screen.
- The top left head of the Adult Quarrister does not sleep when muted, this can be seen when zoomed into it while sleeping.
- One of the heads on the young Quarrister sounds like an opera singer however we can not here the opera voice when older.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|