|“||The first stage of the Quarrister's life cycle begins deep underground. Each head is a separate creature, feeding on crystals and fending for themselves. Eventually, groups of heads band together and harmonize their efforts until they physically fuse together. Every once in a while, one of the Quarrister's voices will go for a solo, but that kind of behavior is usually seen as big-headed.||”|
The Quarrister is similar to a golem made of gray stone. It has six flat heads, each one with a different green hair design and face, including each distinct part of its singing. When idle, it flexes its knees in rhythm with the rest of the song.
Voice actors: Various
All of the heads harmonize together, with "ahhs" and "ohs" with the Mammott, Potbelly, and Reedling. Some of the flat heads start and stop singing at different times, causing the frequency of their sound to change. Together they produce a Gregorian Chant.
On Tribal Island, the monster sings with the Cybop, making a similar singing timbre as the Mammott, instead singing "ahh"s. It now sings similarly to the Cybop's song: "Shum bum ba-daedle-um bum, Belum bum ba-daedle-bum, Belum bum, Ba-daedle-um Bubbloodlay!"
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed a Quarrister:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- Of these, Thumpies+Noggin is the best combination, as it has the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing a Quarrister from a failed breeding attempt, using a Quarrister and a non-Single Element Monster.
Like all Quad Element Monsters, Quarristers are hard to breed and these combinations may result in a parent monster as offspring instead. However, if you are fortunate enough to already possess both a Quarrister and a Rare Quarrister, the two can be bred together to create another Quarrister with a 100% success rate.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Quarrister:
- Mammott (requires level 2)
- Tree Hut (level 17)
- Bass String Bridge (level 19)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Quarrister is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Quarrister eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3||Wublin 4||Wublin 5|
|3 eggs||3 eggs||3 eggs||4 eggs||1 egg|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Quarrister eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Quarrister eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3|
|2 eggs||1 egg||1 egg|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Quarrister eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Quarrister is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Quarrister" seems to be a combination of "quarry," where rocks are mined, and "chorister," a singer in a chorus.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Quarrister, see Monster Names.
- The Quarrister is the monster with the second most heads. The most is its Rare.
- The largest head has features that the other five do not have, such as eyebrows, a uvula, a beard, and a golden tooth.
- If the player listens closely, they can hear a much deeper voice along with the higher notes.
- Quarristers, so far, only move their toes on Tribal Island, when they dance during their song.
- According to its animation on Earth Island, the Quarrister head on the top right sings two longer notes in track one of the song.
- One of the Quarrister's default names, "Pavarocki", is a reference to Luciano Pavarotti, an Italian opera singer.
- Another default name, "Vox", is the Latin word for "voice".
- Another default name, "Rawkstaah", is a reference to the word "Rockstar".
- Quarrister and Quibble are the only monster whose names start with “Q”
- There is an early concept of an Earth Island 4 element found in the old game files, but it was one made and completely scrapped before Quarrister was made. It would have the elements currently used by Quarrister. Its egg is a Yellow Mammott egg that fazes into a yellow Maw egg, and has "ABCE" written on it. Its Appearance is not fully known, due to only a portrait existing, but from there we can see it is a red/orange monster with big yellow eyes and a flute-like tube serving as a mouth. There also is 2 ears and a spike on its head, and 2-4 limbs visible. it has 3 fingers on each hand and seems to play its nose/mouth with them, like a flute. Not much else is known about it. The monster was later re-adapted into the single-element Faerie monster known as Floot Fly.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element