|Keep exploring the multiverse.|
The following page is about the Psychic element.
For the My Singing Monsters island, see Psychic Island.
So far, there are no Rare or Epic forms of Psychic (or Magical) Monsters.
The Psychic Element symbol looks just like a spiral, with a magical touch. It also seems as if the symbol has liquid-like properties, just like the Plasma Element. Spiral symbols have been spotted many times throughout the My Singing Monsters universe.
The list of monsters that are affiliated with the Psychic element are listed below. Note: Because the Psychic element is not available on Faerie Island and Bone Island, none of the following monsters are available on that island.
- Psychic Island was introduced on Wednesday, September 25th 2019 at 12:00 UTC as the fourth element on Fire Frontier, which was renamed to Psychic Island at the same time as well as new Eggs for Rare and Epic Monsters.
- It's debut was in My Singing Monsters - Element Reveal + #PlayYourPart Mash-Up, where it is revealed that the poll of "Choose the final element to Fire Frontier" was actually a red herring, since there would be a completely different new element added.
- It is in the third class that can breed with Natural Monsters, but it is the first that produces monsters of mixed (Magical-hybrid) elemental classes.
- The Psychic Element symbol can be seen many times in both main series games, such as on the Common and Rare Pummels. In the original MSM, Wubbox has the Element on its arms. In DoF, when you move from island to island, the element can be seen going in a spiral when the game loads. Just like Wubbox, Galvana has the symbol on its arms as well. The Psychic Element can also be seen on a random, floating single brick on Starhenge from time to time.
- However, in the 57th episode of My Singing Monsters Live, it was confirmed that "the similarity between the Psychic elemental sigil and certain other spirals that appear in the Monster world is, to our knowledge, coincidental."