|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Prismatic Monsters (Prismatics) are monsters exclusive to the game Dawn of Fire. They are portrayed by a monster plus a certain tint of either Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Purple coming from the Prisment color. When an adult monster enters the Prism Gate, they are turned into Prismatic Monsters. Each Monster has six unique colorful forms from the six colors of the rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple). You can increase the chances of a specific color by putting one of the six different colored Prisments in. You cannot return a Prismatic Monster to its normal form. However if you have a normal monster and use a low amount of prisments it will still be its normal form when its finish in the prism gate.
The rarity and change time for each Prismatic Monster seem to depend on what color the original monster is.
- The third rarest color (15%) is the color closest to the original color of the monster.
- The most common color (30%) is the opposite color (See color wheel).
Note: As of Version 2.3.0, all confirmed unreleased Prismatics are also shown in the collection menu for each Outer Island.
|January 20th||January 24th||Toe Jammer||Space|
|January 30th||February 3rd||Tweedle||Cloud|
|February 12th||February 18th||Potbelly||Party, Space|
|February 28th||March 4th||Mammott||Party, Cave|
|March 11th||March 16th||Noggin||Party, Space|
|March 26th||March 30th||T-Rox||Party|
|April 9th||April 14th||Thumpies|
All Outer Islands
|April 23rd||April 27th||Shrubb||Party|
|May 6th||May 11th||Kayna||Party, Cave|
|May 12th||May 14th||Tweedle||Cloud|
|May 21st||May 25th||Dandidoo||Cloud|
|May 26th||May 28th||Potbelly||Party, Space|
|June 4th||June 9th||Stogg||Party, Space|
|June 10th||June 12th||Noggin||Party, Space|
|June 19th||June 23rd||Spunge||Space|
|June 24th||June 26th||Toe Jammer||Space|
|July 2nd||July 6th||Glowl||Cave|
|July 8th||July 10th||Mammott||Party,Cave|
|?||?||PomPom||Party, Space, Cloud|
|December 12th||December 16th||Furcorn||Party, Space|
|December 25th||January 1st||Furcorn|
- Prismatics are similar to Rares and Epics in the original game. They sound the same and they generate more coins than their non-Prismatic counterpart and are only available during limited-time events.
- Interestingly, the common Furcorn's skin is made out of fur, and the common Toe Jammer's skin is made out of a liquid. Their skin material type seems to have been swapped when they become prismatic, so the Prismatic Furcorn's skin is made out of goo or jelly, and the Prismatic Toe Jammer is made out of fur.
- Red Prismatic Furcorn and Green Prismatic Toe Jammer both have eyes that appear to be from Psychic Island, while Purple Prismatic Tweedle has stigmata that appear to be from Faerie Island.
- Within the game's files, the Prismatics are referred to as the "Chromatics." This could have been an early name for them, seeing as "chromatic" means "of or relating to colour," and the Prismatic Monsters are versions of Monsters based around one specific colour of the rainbow. "Chromatic" also has a musical meaning, referring to the 12-tone musical scale common in Western music.
- Prismatics may come from the same realm as the Glowbes.
- Prismatic Noggins are based on jars containing liquids, usually containing edible goods like honey or jam (The Green Prismatic Noggin being an exception).
- The red prismatic Mammott’s crystals floating above it spell music.
- If the non-Prismatic variants are not on the respective Outer Island, the game will treat as though that this species is not collected.
- This was changed in Update 2.3.
- All the Prismatic Shrubbs represent fish or amphibian creatures.
- This shows to be proven in the trailer because Shrubb is swimming in the party island waters and then gets sucked into the Prism Gate.
- The description also notes their amphibian appearance.
- As of Update 2.3, the collection pages now tease upcoming prismatic monsters.
- Prismatic T-Roxs are based on stuffed animals, mostly dinosaur or dinosaur-like creatures.
- Prismatic Stoggs look like beings similar to slugs, in robot suits.
- Prismatic Kaynas seem to represent different species of fungus with each color having their head the shape of the mushroom or head.