|“||The Pluckbill's shimmering strings are spun by weaving the Monster's own furthers with stardust fallen from the Aurora Monstralis. It is this lustrous dust that not only lends Pluckbill strings their signature sparkle, but also their unbreakable strength. These crafty Monsters have thus inspired a popular nugget of the Monster World wisdom: 'If the bond between friends is tougher than Pluckbill string, it is worth keeping.'||”|
The Pluckbill is a purplish-gray platypus-like monster with neon purple strings going down its large bill. It has several knob-like structures on the top of its head, used for holding said strings. It has a rather large mouth with a chipped tooth, humanoid arms, and one visible webbed foot.
When the Pluckbill plucks one of its strings, it plays a tune that sounds a bit like of a sitar or a veena.
Note that breeding a double element Light elemental is not a guaranteed success, as with all other Fire/Magical double elementals.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Pluckbill:
- Mammott (requires level 2)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Harpsitree (level 14)
- Saggle Tree (level 8) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Pluckbill is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Pluckbill is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
It appears that the Pluckbill's name comes from "pluck" and "duckbill".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Pluckbill, see Monster Names.
- Pluckbill's appearance is similar to one of the Bone Monster concepts.
- Pluckbill may be the concept version of Peckidna.
- It can be seen underneath the logo on the 2020 Spooktacle loading screen.
- It can also be seen in the bottom right behind a bush on the Light Island loading screen.
- Aurora Monstralis is similar to "Aurora Australis", the southern hemisphere's aurora.
- Platypuses are actually bioluminescent, similar to Pluckbill.
- As shown by Fiddlement’s teaser, Pluckbill represents the color purple.
- One of Pluckbill's nicknames, Tasmoonia, references the island of Tasmania, where platypuses can be found.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element