|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Party Island is perfectly suited for social gatherings and musical mischief. Nestled atop an affable leviathan drifting along the surface of the living ocean, it must feel at least a little weird living on top of the head of another creature. The Monsters say it takes some getting used to.||”|
|— In-game description|
Party Island () is an Outer Island in Dawn of Fire that contains only the adult version of certain monsters. Out of the four Outer Islands, Party Island has the lowest level restriction, level 5, for monster teleportation. Baby Monsters from the Continent can be placed in the Teleporter under the Party Island heading once they reach level 5. As the baby monster teleports to Party Island, it transforms into its adult version. There are currently 17 different monsters, (excluding Prismatic Monsters), that can be teleported to Party Island.
Above the ocean, Party Island can be seen with its many cliffs, encompassed by 8 platforms: one significantly large one, surrounded by seven other platforms to it's side. The floors of the upper platforms appear to have cyan-colored grass while the large platform is a mixture of cyan grass and a bare tan. The other platforms also have brown edges while that of the large platform is maroon. The edges of the upper platforms contain green vine-like objects that support multiple balloons and pennant banners. Stars and confetti are also strewn across all of Party Island's platforms.
A Glubpole can be seen below the front platform which supports the entire island, just as the islands in MSM are supported by Colossals. What can be seen of it is dark-brown, and it has navy blue eyelids. On its forehead lies a star along with six red specks right above it. Most importantly, on the sides of the platforms, cannons are noticeable, which occasionally shoot arrays of confetti into the sky that slowly dissipate into the air, resembling a "party."
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Monster||Level Available||Cost||Time||Reward||Max Income||Element(s)|
Note: Before Version 2.0.0 only one of each type of monster on Party Island was able to produce Coins. In other words, if a Kayna was already on Party Island and then a second Kayna was teleported, only the first would produce Coins. Therefore, the maximum amount of Coins that could be produced on Party Island at a given time was 1,800 . This limit has been removed, and duplicate monsters now also produce Coins.
The Party Island song is in the key of C major and it plays at approximately 80 beats per minute.
The Mammott, Edamimi, Noggin, Ziggurab, and Potbelly initially play their parts in the song. Oaktopus sing its part also. At the half-way point of the first measure, Shrubb joins in with its part. The other monsters repeat their parts sung at the start of the song, while Ziggurab continues playing its part for the rest of the song.
After the first section, Stogg, T-Rox, Quarrister, Scups, and Quibble play their parts. Then Kayna, PomPom, and Furcorn play their parts.
In the final half, the song repeats, but Potbelly and Oaktopus do not play and PomPom and Quibble join the song.
After that, Noggin, Candelavra, and Maw sing their respective parts.
This measure is repeated by Mammott, Noggin, Shrubb, Pompom, Edamimi, and Quibble but Potbelly and Oaktopus return.
For the last measure, Maw, Stogg, Kayna, Quibble, T-Rox, Candelavra, Furcorn, Quarrister, and PomPom play until the end of the song, which then repeats. Noggin and Scups didn't play in that part.
- Party Island did not come with the original Dawn of Fire launch; it was released with the Version 1.8.0 Update, which coincided with the one-year anniversary of the game. As such, Party Island is the first and only additional Outer Island to be released after the game's original launch.
- Party Island is also the first and only Outer Island to have a set teleportation time: five minutes. This makes the island rather easy to populate for new players since the teleportation time does not increase as the monster's elemental number increases.
- Party Island was teased on October 4th, 2016 on the MSM Facebook page.
- The Kayna can speak in English on Party Island, making this the first time that a Kayna has ever spoken and done so in English across the entire My Singing Monsters universe. It sings with the Furcorn and PomPom, "Come on over here!"
- This is also the first time the Furcorn has ever spoken in English within the game. However, the Furcorn actually spoke twice before: once in a removed tutorial for My Singing Monsters, and another time in the spin-off game, Furcorn's Jelly Dreams.
- The description of Party Island mentions that the Monsters feel weird living on top of the head of another creature. This would be the first time that Monsters on any island have sung on top of a living creature.
- Party Island has the slowest tempo in MSM history, at 80 bpm.
- Tweedle and Toe Jammer are the only single element Monsters that don't teleport to Party Island.
- It currently has the second least number of teleportable Monsters that go here. The least amount of teleportable Monsters is Cave Island. Before T-rox was added, Party Island had the least monsters. Before Party Island was revealed, Cave Island had the least number.
- The 1.11 loading screen shows that Party Island is extremely close to the Continent, this would explain the shorter teleportation time.
- This also explains where the other Islands could be.
- Teleporting a monster to Party Island does not give the achievement for teleporting it. (With the exception of monsters that can only be teleported to Party Island, eg. Quarrister)
- Ziggurab plays through out the whole song
- Teasing the release of Epic Blabbit, there was a video which mentioned seeing remains of a giant creature called a "Glubber" with rocks on its head that had structures resembling balloons and confetti, referring to Party Island.
- The Glubber that holds up Party Island has been confirmed as the same Glubber in the Glubber Lagoon island skin from the original game.
|Islands (Dawn of Fire)|
|Continent||Party Island||Space Island||Cloud Island||Cave Island|