|“||One would not expect a monster born of Air and Cold to be flightless and perpetually chilly, however, this is the Pango's reality. The Pango must content itself with remaining on the ground and chattering, playing its part in the endless chorus.||”|
Pango is a double-element Monster that is first unlocked on Cold Island. It is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Mammott. By default, its breeding time is 8 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Pango does not have a high coin production.
The Pango's contribution to an island's song is a light percussion instrument known as castanets, an instrument that makes a light-sounding click when clicked together. The ice on the tip of the Pango's beak suggests that the clattering noise is a reference to the way teeth chatter in the cold.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Pango:
- Maw (requires level 7) (, , )
- Clamble (level 9) ()
- Digger (level 14)
- Hollow Log (level 12)
- Babayag Tower (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
Serving of Just Ice
|Always available||25 (discounted)|
37 (full price)
Playground Blue Jay
Lei It On Me
Cozy Winter Wear
|Festival of Yay Series||20|
Used in Breeding
|Pango is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Pango eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2|
|1 egg||1 egg|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Pango eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Pango eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|8 eggs||6 eggs||5 eggs||4 eggs||3 eggs||2 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Pango eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Pango, see Monster Names.
- Pango’s name is possibly a portmanteau of penguin and tango, a type of music that heavily features castanets, which the Pango's sound closely resembles.
- Pangos have fur that resemble winter clothing.
- This is more evident in Dawn of Fire.
- It is odd to find that a hot environment like Earth Island can still have a Pango (and its variants) clatter their beaks.
- Pangos do however chatter as a form of self-comfort as they are not able to fly, as it says in their bio.
- The possible nickname of "Willy" is a reference to the penguin cartoon character, Chilly Willy from Woody Woodpecker.
- Pango eggs are the least used eggs for waking up Wublins. Its eggs are only need for Poewk and Zynth, who both only require one Pango egg.
- A group of Pangos is called a "pity" of Pangos, according to MSM Live episode #78 on May 8th, 2020.
- In the game "Jammer Splash", Pango is referred to as he/him in its Avatar description, even though monsters do not have genders.
- Pango is the first monster to use castanets as an instrument, the second being Clackula.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element