|“||Not unlike other species in the Monster World, Osstax begin as disparate individuals who find each together and join together to make a whole greater than the sum of its parts. This can be a tricky process, though, as it's important for the individual beings to fit together perfectly, both physically and as a kinship group. The bottom Osstak is generally understood to be the leader and most important of the three, although there have been exceptions. The bony enamel of their exteriors, matched with the intricacy of their chambered interiors, produce a haunting wheeze that is identifiable across the entire Sanctum.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
Osstax resembles a sort of totem pole comprised of three cylindrical skull-like heads. The bottom head is the largest, is dark gray in color and has an underbite. The other two heads are light gray, with the top head having a ring attached to it. All the heads have hollow eye sockets with bright yellow orb eyes inside. The top and bottom heads have two eyes each, while the middle head has one eye. All the heads have decorative grooves on them, with the bottom head having cracks around the eyes.
The middle and top Osstax will start levitating and make their monotone, echoed chanting "Eeeey" sound
Voice Actor: TBA
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Osstax:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Osstax is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Osstax" comes from the prefix "oss-" meaning related to bone, and "stack". The name "Osstax" comes from the word Aztec as it looks like an Aztec Totem.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Osstax, see Monster Names.
Used in Breeding
|Osstax is used in the following breeding combinations:|
- Osstax was released on June 9, 2021.
- The bottom head in the stack resembles a metal head of either Noggin or Knucklehead, the middle head resembles a metal head of Cybop, and the top head resembles a metal head of Banjaw.
- Funnily enough, Rare Banjaw came out the same day as Osstax.
- It is the second monster that does not play in the secret verse, the first being Floot Fly.
- The "other species" the bio is referring to is likely Quarrister, as they also begin life as separate entities.
- The singular form of Osstax is Osstak.
- They are the sixth vocal Magical Sanctum Monster, with the first being Theremind, the second being Fluoress, the third being Frondley, the fourth Déjà-Jin, the fifth being Cahoot, the seventh being Roarick, and the eighth & final one being Enchantling.
- Their egg seems to bear the middle head's facial features.
- Osstax bears a resemblance to Cahoot, as they both are vocal Monsters, and have yellow eyes,
- When biggified, Osstax's green square isn't shown.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element