|“||Noggin toddlers are exceedingly top-heavy and slow to develop balance. Short hands and feet result in countless tumbles and eye pokes. It's a good thing they're made of rock!||”|
|“||Tonnage and somewhat greater reach give the alpha Noggin's beat density. If not for the dampening effect of its broad feet, the Noggin's thump would cause earth tremors.||”|
|“||This Noggin returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! What were once a rocky body and dextrous digits have been altered at the molecular level to become a jelly-stuffed cavity filled with a mysterious substance - extraordinary!||”|
The Noggin is a small golem-like monster. Characteristic features include large blue eyes, three-fingered humanoid hands and feet, a rocky outer texture, a completely flat head, and a severe underbite. They sit with their feet out in front of them.
Noggin Toddlers drum on the side of their heads to make a bongo drum sound. It rocks from side to side to make a stomping sound in tune with the music.
When it becomes an adult, its eyes change color to green, matching its appearance in the original MSM.
Each prismatic noggin has its hands and feet made of goo, while the main body is clear with fluid in it, as well as a logo on the top. They bear resemblance to jars of jelly or jam.
- Red Prismatic Noggin has two long eyes and fanged mouth with an underbite. The logo is a strawberry. It appears to be a jar of strawberry jam.
- Orange Prismatic Noggin has three orange eyes in a circular pattern with vines around the body. The logo is an orange slice. It appears to be a jar of marmalade.
- Yellow Prismatic Noggin Is bee like, having one bug eye with honey around it, antennae, and a honeycomb inside of it. The logo is a bee. seems to resemble a jar of honey.
- Green Prismatic Noggin has a face at an angle, with a small smiling mouth, and two disproportionate eyes, with one being green. The logo is the radioactive symbol, and it has wires connected to the top going down and behind. It appears to be a jar of radioactive sludge.
- Blue Prismatic Noggin has two disproportionate eyes, but they are blue and there is jam going down to them. The logo is a blueberry. It appears to be a jar of blueberry jam.
- Purple Prismatic Noggin has one slotted eye and a big mouth with a purple tongue sticking out. It appears to be a jar of boysenberry jam.
Instrument(s): Djembe (Continent)/Bongos (Party & Space)
The Noggin Monster's contribution to an island's song is a sound that resembles that of a pair of bongos. In Continent, it sounds more of a djembe. Their hands beat a rhythm onto the top of their heads.
The Noggin is the first monster available for purchase in the market. They can also be produced by breeding an unstable combination between a Noggin and another monster.
The Noggin will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Noggin can be teleported to Space Island when it is fed to level 10 for a reward of 5 Diamonds or to Party Island when it is fed to Level 5 for a reward of 2 diamonds. Teleport time for Noggin is 7 hours to Space Island and 5 minutes to Party Island.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Noggin is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Noggin can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
"Noggin" is a slang for head. As this monster is mostly head with almost no sign of limbs, its name might come from this informal word.
- The Space Island song that the Noggin makes sounds like the fast version of one of the music rhythms of the game My Mammott. In this case, it is the action where a player makes the Mammott dance side to side.
- As with the original game, Noggin remains the only single-element natural monster to not sing or vocalize at all.
- Noggin’s adult form is less color-saturated than its young form.
- There was an error when tapping on the prismatic portal and the original MSM design would appear.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|