|“||The little-understood Nebulob is one of the few monsters born without a predisposition to music. Instead, it is something that the Nebulob works on all its life, constantly researching new and exciting genres to learn from and experiment with. The elaborate exo-suit it dons aids in the creation of its own special style, a dulcet mix of machine and spirit. If pressed, the Nebulob will confess its favorite musical genre as "Rhythm & Ooze".||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Nebulob is a double-element Ethereal Monster exclusive to Ethereal Island. It was added on September 4th, 2013 during Version 1.2.0. It is best obtained by breeding Ghazt and Reebro. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 18 hours long. As a double-element Ethereal, Nebulob does not have a high shard production.
Voice actor: Unknown
The Nebulob sings "Shama nama nama nam nam banum da, shama na ma nama nunn banum da" gibberishly with a futuristic-sounding tone, similarly to the Cybop, but with a more clear and much faster singing, with a singing timbre similar to the Phangler. It might sound like it is whispering at one point. Upon close examination, Nebulobs seem to have a British accent.
The Nebulob can be bred using a combination of two pure element Ethereal Monsters. Possible combination(s):
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Nebulob:
- Grumpyre (requires level 9)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17)
- Toob (level 10) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Nebulob is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Nebulob, see Monster Names.
- Nebulob's name likely comes from "nebula", a cloud of dust in outer space which is similar to what is inside its head and arms, and "blob" referencing the monster's blob like head.
- There is a glitch when using the Buyback feature that will make repurchased Nebulobs disappear after leaving the Ethereal Island.
- The Nebulob is the only vocal monster with the element of Mech.
- Its eyes are completely two-dimensional; when it closes them, they appear to be gone.
- The Nebulob's bio states its favorite music genre is "Rhythm and Ooze", which is a reference to the music genre rhythm and blues.
- The Nebulob's voice could possibly be based on the singing voice of British musician Elton John during his tenor boy days.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element