|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Mushroom Umbrella is the second Workshop Crafting Item and overall 13th Crafting Item to be unlocked in the game, along with Coconut Cheese. Its market price is 550 - 917 . It is unlocked at Level 13.
The Crafting Item Mushroom Umbrella is an umbrella in the shape of a mushroom and with a green umbrella stick that naturally fits in the middle of the undercap of the mushroom.
Aside from crafting Decorations, there are no Crafting Items that require Mushroom Umbrella. However, Mushroom Umbrellas can be fed to monsters or given to the Skyship.
To craft a Mushroom Umbrella, 2 Bamboos () and 1 Mushroom () is required to be made and be processed in the Workshop. Starting crafting of a Mushroom Umbrella requires dragging the "Mushroom Umbrella" icon into the Structure once.
A good way for creating Mushroom Umbrellas at a steady pace, is to send Triple Element Monsters into the Wondermine to obtain Mushrooms, because it's certain to get one. On the Bog, don't create too many Bamboos, as then your inventory will fill quickly. Only create 2-3 Bamboos (depending on how many Mushrooms you already have on hand) at a time. When you have enough resources to fill your Workshop(s), place the Mushroom Umbrellas on the structure. If you're feeling lucky, you may send Double Element Monsters into the Wondermine. The trip is shorter, but it's only a 60% chance of success for Mushrooms, and a failure could be a waste of time. To make Mushroom production fastest, place your Triple Element Monster right next to the Wondermine, so it always appears at the top of the list.
Producing from scratch
The following table shows the list of Crafting Items involved in production of Mushroom Umbrellas. It shows what Structures are required, what Crafting Items are being involved in each Structure, what recipes are required in each Structure, the total Crafting Items required to make the required ingredient Crafting Item(s) from scratch, the crafting time of the Crafting Items, and the total time required to make each ingredient Crafting Item from scratch.
Total cumulative time to make a Mushroom Umbrella from scratch is at least 3 hours, 6 minutes, excluding time to make Mushroom. Presuming that one uses a Triple-Element Monster to search for a 100% guaranteed search, making a Mushroom Umbrella requires a total cumulative time of 7 hours, 6 minutes.
|Ingredient Crafting Item(s) involved||Recipe||Cumulative|
|Let a monster explore inside Wondermine temporarily||Let a monster explore inside Wondermine temporarily||Depends on monster used||Depends on monster used|
|N/A||N/A||3 minutes||6 minutes|
- This Crafting Item is the only Crafting Item to require Mushroom until Level 36, when the Mushroom Pizza is unlocked. So technically there are not many Mushroom-based products for a very long while.
- Despite requiring Mushrooms, which are blue, the Mushroom Umbrella has more of an orange colour.
- In the German localisation, the Mushroom Umbrella is mistakenly referred to as just "Pilz," meaning only "mushroom."
- Prior to Version 2.0.0, Bamboo used to have a production time of 3 minutes. Because Bamboo is a component of Mushroom Umbrella, it has also received a price increase. Its old price was 544 - 907
- The Mushroom Umbrella is the second item to require a wondermine exclusive item, the first being Tropical Slime
- The Mushroom Umbrella is the first item that requires Mushroom.
Non-Crystal Crafting Items
Miscellaneous Non-Crystal Items
|Production Structures||Utility Structures||Crafting Item Translations|