|“||There isn't much in terms of natural vegetation on Magical Sanctum, just some miniature antlers and skin tags... so that's where the Mushaboom comes in! Its Faerie lineage is the most prominently displayed of its constituent Elements - a mycological menagerie of pert, fungal drums that are just as impressive to listen to as they are to gaze upon. With some perhaps misplaced confidence, Mushabooms believe they'll be able to get all sorts of plants to grow on the Sanctum, namely lilacs and buttercups.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The Mushaboom is a pale monster donned with many mushrooms and dots. It has 3 tentacle-like antennas to hit the mushrooms. Its bottom resembles Gob's. Mushaboom also has 2 green eyes and a nose. Mushrooms surround it as well.
Instrument(s): Taiko drums/gong
When it hits its mushrooms, it produces a sound similar to a taiko drum, which is also what Drummidary, Spytrap, and Rare Pummel (Composer only) play. It also hits the flat mushroom to create a gong or trash cymbal sound.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Mushaboom:
- Cahoot (requires level 9)
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25)
- Smunkin Patch (level 11)
- Crumpler Tree (level 19) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Mushaboom is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Mushaboom was derived from Mushroom and shaboom which is a sound effect. It also shares its name with a song by Feist, referenced in its bio.
- Mushaboom was the first Magical Sanctum triple-element monster released in which the previously released monsters cannot be used to breed it.
- Mushaboom was released on May 26, 2021.
- Prior to version 3.2.0, there was a bug with Mushaboom where it plays the second track sound in place of its first track. This is noticeable from the first track animation as it does not sync well with the sound.
- Mushaboom is the fourth monster with multiple breeding combinations to release with only one. The first was PomPom in Dawn of Fire, the second was Shellbeat in Dawn of Fire, and the third was Frondley.
- Mushaboom's silhouette bears a resemblance to Jeeode.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element