|“||There isn't much in terms of natural vegetation on Magical Sanctum, just some miniature antlers and skin tags... so that's where the Mushaboom comes in! Its Faerie lineage is the most prominently displayed of its constituent Elements - a mycological menagerie of pert, fungal drums that are just as impressive to listen to as they are to gaze upon. With some perhaps misplaced confidence, Mushabooms believe they'll be able to get all sorts of plants to grow on the Sanctum, namely lilacs and buttercups.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Mushaboom is a triple-element Magical Monster exclusive to Magical Sanctum. It was added on May 26th, 2021 during Version 3.1.1. It is best obtained by breeding Osstax and Fluoress. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 6 hours hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Mushaboom does not have a high shard production.
Instrument(s): Taiko drums/gong
When it hits its mushrooms, it produces a sound similar to a taiko drum, which is also what Drummidary, Spytrap, and Rare Pummel (Composer only) play. It also hits the flat mushroom to create a gong or trash cymbal sound.
Mushaboom can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a Mushaboom in a breeding failure include:
- + Mushaboom and Enchantling
(Good choice, very small chance of getting Enchantling)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Mushaboom:
- Cahoot (requires level 9)
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25)
- Smunkin Patch (level 11)
- Crumpler Tree (level 19) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Mushaboom is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Mushaboom, see Monster Names.
- Mushaboom’s name is derived from Mushroom and shaboom which is a sound effect. It also shares its name with a song by Feist, referenced in its bio.
- Mushaboom was the first Magical Sanctum triple-element monster released in which the previously released monsters cannot be used to breed it.
- Mushaboom was released on May 26, 2021.
- Prior to version 3.2.0, there was a bug with Mushaboom where it plays the second track sound in place of its first track. This is noticeable from the first track animation as it does not sync well with the sound.
- Mushaboom is the fourth monster with multiple breeding combinations to release with only one. The first was PomPom in Dawn of Fire, the second was Shellbeat in Dawn of Fire, and the third was Frondley.
- Mushaboom's silhouette bears a resemblance to Jeeode.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element