|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Squishing stuff is awesome. The Masher can turn lots of things into paste. Watch your fingers!||”|
|— In-game description|
The Masher is a secondary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it manufactures pastes and powders by squashing or crushing other items. The Masher is the second direct Production Structure, and the second overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 2.
The products that are produced by the Masher are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Masher will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|2||30 seconds||2||36 - 60||1||Secondary, intermediate|
|2||8 minutes||5||83 - 138||1||Secondary, intermediate|
|3||15 minutes||10||180 - 300||2||Secondary, intermediate|
|2||2 hours||28||569 - 948||6||Secondary, intermediate|
|1||3 hours||36||581 - 968||7||Secondary, intermediate|
The Masher may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Masher can be upgraded even when it is active. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + 100 Coins = 5% faster total.
As its name suggests, the Masher is a machine that mashes things into new products. The pressure allows new products to be made from it.
- The Masher is the only production structure that is purely for secondary production, with each Crafting Item it outputs requires only primary materials.
- The achievement ”The monster mash” seems to be referencing the song “The monster mash”.
- The first item available from the Masher, Applesauce, is the first secondary Crafting Item encountered in the game.
- The Masher is the only non-crystal, non-primary production structure that does not require Wondermine-exclusive items in any of their Crafting Items.
- Apparently, preparing real acorns is very difficult to process into edible acorn butter, since real-life acorns have toxins called tannins, which irritate the stomach and cause toxic death. Thus, Acorn Butter and all other Crafting Items that require acorns of some sort, take a long time to process.
- The Masher is currently the only Structure that has never been discounted before, as Garden Patch and Fruit Tree have both been discounted at least once during the existence of the game.
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Masher:
- As part of the "gameplay balance," Sand and Acorn Butter had their crafting times doubled.
- Since the production time of Coconuts from the Fruit Tree became shorter, the Coconut Butter Market price range fell from 78 - 130 to 75 - 125 .
- In Version 2.0.0, most Primary Crafting Items received a crafting time increase due to the ability for Primary Production Structures to produce multiple items at one time. As a result of this, most Secondary Crafting items in the masher received a price increase too. Their old prices were:
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|