|“||Few are brave enough to explore the dark nooks and crannies of the pocket dimension... but if you are, there you'll find the majestic Magical Sanctum. Standing in the center of a grove of alien trees stretching into the sky is a mysterious Titan whose name was originally lost to history, but which was later revealed to be Enchantler. It aspired to transcend and become a Colossal, but when it proved impossible, it fled and found a way to the pocket dimension. There, atop its pate and formidable antlers coursing with Monstromantic energies, Enchantler founded a sacred place for Magical Monsters to truly feel at home and perform a solemn hymnody to a place all their own in the Monster World.||”|
|— Current Bio|
|“||Few are brave enough to explore the dark nooks and crannies of the pocket dimension... but if you are, there you'll find the majestic Magical Sanctum. Standing in the center of a grove of alien trees stretching into the sky is a mysterious Titan whose name has been lost to history. It aspired to become a Colossal, but when it proved impossible, it fled and found a way to the pocket dimension. There, atop its pate and formidable antlers coursing with Monstromantic energies, it founded a sacred place for Magical Monsters to truly feel at home and perform a solemn hymnody to a place all their own in the Monster World.||”|
|— Original Bio|
Magical Sanctum is a magical island that holds together all Single Element magicals. When a single element magical monster has reached level 15, you can teleport it to this island. They will reset their levels and get sent to the nursery, and will also stay there permanently until sold.
Magical Sanctum is the first island to have all of the Magical Elements on it.
Magical Sanctum is the third Magical Island to be launched with the base collection (15 monsters) incomplete.
Its appearance is that of a Titan. It is furry with deer-like antlers that have small lanterns hung around them, dimly lighting the island. Warts come out of the island in the shape of rocks.
As of Enchantling's release, the Titan's antlers light up often, and it occasionally opens its eyes, which are bright blue with glowing white elliptical pupils. All of the antlers light up at once when its eyes are open.
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Theremind||9||3 hours||2 hours,
|Clackula||9||5 hours||3 hour,
|Fluoress||9||2 hours||1 hour,
|Floot Fly||9||4 hours||3 hours||(Magical)|
|Xyster||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Cahoot||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Déjà-Jin||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Roarick||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Osstax||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Knucklehead||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|G'day||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Larvaluss||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Frondley||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Mushaboom||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Enchantling||9||2 days, 2 hours||1 day, 13 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Rare Theremind||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Magical)|
Rocks and Trees
- Main article: Obstacles''
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns the player Experience () and it opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are not gone permanently; they can be bought back with Diamonds () under the decorations section in the Market.
Small Tree : 1
Medium Tree : 3
Big Tree : 5
Small Rock : 2
Medium Rock : 5
Big Rock : 10
The song of Magical Sanctum plays at 90 bpm at 4/4 time signature, or 180 bpm at 2/2 time signature, and plays in the key of E Minor.
The song begins with Xyster and Knucklehead playing their first tracks. In the next part, Xyster and Knucklehead continue, while Floot Fly, Déjà-Jin, Osstax and Clackula (playing its first track) join in. The next part has all previous monsters, although Xyster and Clackula play their second tracks, while Cahoot and Mushaboom (playing its first track) join the song. In the next part, Floot Fly, Déjà-Jin, Osstax, Cahoot, and Clackula stop playing, while Xyster plays its third track, Knucklehead and Mushaboom begin playing their second tracks, and Larvaluss, Theremind, and Enchantling join in. In the next part, all previous monsters stop playing, with the exceptions of Knucklehead (going back to its first track) and Mushaboom (playing its third track). Frondley, Fluoress, and G'day join in with their first tracks, while Clackula joins back in with its first track. The next part is a repeat of the previous part that Cahoot was in, but without Déjà-Jin, and with Frondley continuing it's first track. The next part is a repeat of Larvaluss, Enchantling, and Theremind's parts, with the addition of Déjà-Jin. Halfway through, Clackula plays it's first track again, while Roarick joins in and Frondley, Fluoress, and G'day play their second tracks. The aforementioned part then repeats, with Frondley, Fluoress, G'day and Clackula playing from the beginning instead of midway through, and with Cahoot joining in.
- Main article: Castle''
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural Monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that the monster represents. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds. The Magical Sanctum castle available beds follow the pattern of the natural and magical island castles, and the cost for each upgrade follows the pattern of the Ethereal Island castle.
Cost of each upgrade: Castle: Magical Sanctum
There are currently no Special Occasions on Magical Sanctum.
- Magical Sanctum was released with only Fluoress, Theremind, Floot Fly, Clackula, Xyster, Knucklehead, and Frondley. It will receive the rest of the Magical hybrids every other week, starting from 2 weeks after the Island's release. Déjà-Jin was released on April 14th, Larvaluss was released on April 28th, Cahoot was released on May 12th, Mushaboom was released on May 26th, Osstax was released on June 9th, G'day was released on June 23rd, & Roarick was released on July 7th, and Enchantling was released on July 21st.
- It took 3 months and 2 weeks for the song to be complete. In days, it took a total amount of 105 days to be done.
- It is the second island with a changed bio. The first is Psychic Island.
- It's also the second island that changes appearance. The first again is Psychic Island.
- On release day, Rare Theremind was only available on Magical Sanctum via teleporting one from Psychic Island.
- A contest determined the Titan's name - Enchantler - with the winner receiving 500 diamonds and 5 epic monsters of their choice, and the runner-up(s) receiving 100 diamonds and one epic of their choice. Oddly, the Enchantling's name came from the similar name.
- The top 10 names that weren't selected for the titan's name became the monster's nicknames.
- Magical Sanctum is currently the only Magical Island:
- Knucklehead plays through the entire song.
- This is the 4th Island to not have the word Island in its name in the original game. The first was Fire Haven, the second was Fire Oasis, the third was The Colossingum, and the 5th was Seasonal Shanty.
- Until the release of G'day, Magical Sanctum had a secret verse with the 2nd tracks of both Fluoress and Frondley. Before G'day, it could be heard by doing these steps:
- 1. Muting every monster and the castle.
- 2. Going to another island and going back to Magical Sanctum.
- 3. Unmuting all single elementals, and letting the song end.
- 4. If Clackula played its second track instead of its first track, the glitched track would've be triggered, and Fluoress and Frondley's second tracks would've play.
- Video of how the glitch was triggered.
- Floot Fly, and Osstax are currently the only monsters on Magical Sanctum to not play during the final verse (secret verse).
- Coincidentally, they both have one track that's played at the exact same points in the song.
- Roarick is the only monster on this island to play only in the secret verse.
- Enchantler’s name comes from “enchanter” (a person who uses magic), “antler” (a branched horn on the head of a deer), and possibly "lantern" (a lamp with a case protecting the light source inside).
- According to a Loading Screen tip, although Magical Sanctum and Ethereal Island exist in the same pocket dimension, Ethereal Island is much older.
- All the Triple Element Monsters on the Magical Sanctum didn't have all monsters in some of their combinations when they were first released.
- Magical Sanctum is one of the islands with visibly active eyes, along with Sweti Settlement, Temple of Hahoo, Fire Haven, Psychic Island, and Composer Island.
- Enchantler and Cruv'laapht are the only islands to fully open their eyes (or in Cruv'laapht's case, fully open their eye). All other islands either have their eyes only slightly open, or are obscured.
- Every track is 4/4, with the exception of Theremind's track, which is 2/4.