|“||Few are brave enough to explore the dark nooks and crannies of the pocket dimension... but if you are, there you'll find the majestic Magical Sanctum. Standing in the center of a grove of alien trees stretching into the sky is a mysterious Titan whose name was originally lost to history, but which was later revealed to be Enchantler. It aspired to transcend and become a Colossal, but when it proved impossible, it fled and found a way to the pocket dimension. There, atop its pate and formidable antlers coursing with Monstromantic energies, Enchantler founded a sacred place for Magical Monsters to truly feel at home and perform a solemn hymnody to a place all their own in the Monster World.||”|
|— Current Bio|
|“||Few are brave enough to explore the dark nooks and crannies of the pocket dimension... but if you are, there you'll find the majestic Magical Sanctum. Standing in the center of a grove of alien trees stretching into the sky is a mysterious Titan whose name has been lost to history. It aspired to become a Colossal, but when it proved impossible, it fled and found a way to the pocket dimension. There, atop its pate and formidable antlers coursing with Monstromantic energies, it founded a sacred place for Magical Monsters to truly feel at home and perform a solemn hymnody to a place all their own in the Monster World.||”|
|— Original Bio|
Magical Sanctum is unlocked after obtaining Fire Haven. It is the last a Magical Island, featuring Magical hybrids of all four Magical elements. It was added to the game on April 7th, 2021 during Version 3.1.0. It is home to a total of 16 Monsters. Magical Sanctum is similar to Ethereal Island in that single-element Magicals are teleported to Sanctum when they reach level 15. All Monsters on Sanctum also produce shards instead of coins.
This section requires expansion. You can help by adding more relevant content to this section.
Magical Sanctum’s song plays at a speed of 90 beats per minute and is in the key of E minor. The song is also available to download via the My Singing Monsters Soundtrack volume 2.
Insert a basic description about the Island’s ambience
This is a chart that shows where each monster plays in the song, each part is 16 beats long.
|Magical Sanctum Song|
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Theremind||9||3 hours||2 hours,
|Clackula||9||5 hours||3 hour,
|Fluoress||9||2 hours||1 hour,
|Floot Fly||9||4 hours||3 hours||(Magical)|
|Xyster||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Cahoot||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Déjà-Jin||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Roarick||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Osstax||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|Knucklehead||9||20 hours||15 hours||(Magical)|
|G'day||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Larvaluss||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Frondley||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Mushaboom||9||1 day, 6 hours||22 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Enchantling||9||2 days, 2 hours||1 day, 13 hours, 30 minutes||(Magical)|
|Rare Theremind||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Rare Magical)|
|Rare Floot Fly||9||8 hours||6 hours||(Rare Magical)|
Rocks and Trees
- Main article: Obstacles''
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns the player Experience () and it opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are not gone permanently; they can be bought back with Diamonds () under the decorations section in the Market.
Small Tree : 1
Medium Tree : 3
Big Tree : 5
Small Rock : 2
Medium Rock : 5
Big Rock : 10
- Main article: Castle
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural Monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that the monster represents. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds. The Magical Sanctum castle available beds follow the pattern of the natural and magical island castles, and the cost for each upgrade follows the pattern of the Ethereal Island castle.
Cost of each upgrade: Castle: Magical Sanctum
There are currently no Special Occasions on Magical Sanctum.
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of shard collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per Bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per Bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy
(shown as Days : Hours : Minutes : Seconds)
It should be noted that Rate is half for 0% happy, and Time is doubled for 0% happy.
|April 7, 2021|
|April 14th, 2021|
|April 28th, 2021|
|May 5th, 2021|
|May 26th, 2021|
|June 9th, 2021|
|June 23rd, 2021|
|July 7th, 2021|
|July 21st, 2021|
- Magical Sanctum was released with only Fluoress, Theremind, Floot Fly, Clackula, Xyster, Knucklehead, and Frondley. It will receive the rest of the Magical hybrids every other week, starting from 2 weeks after the Island's release. Déjà-Jin was released on April 14th, Larvaluss was released on April 28th, Cahoot was released on May 12th, Mushaboom was released on May 26th, Osstax was released on June 9th, G'day was released on June 23rd, & Roarick was released on July 7th, and Enchantling was released on July 21st.
- It took 3 months and 2 weeks for the song to be complete. In days, it took a total amount of 105 days to be done.
- It is the second island with a changed bio. The first is Psychic Island.
- It's also the second island that changes appearance. The first again is Psychic Island.
- On release day, Rare Theremind was only available on Magical Sanctum via teleporting one from Psychic Island.
- A contest determined the Titan's name - Enchantler - with the winner receiving 500 diamonds and five epic monsters of their choice, and the runner-up(s) receiving 100 diamonds and one epic of their choice. Oddly, the Quad Monster's (Enchantling's) name came from the similar name.
- The top ten names that weren't selected for the titan's name became the Enchantling's nicknames.
- Magical Sanctum is currently the only Magical Island:
- Knucklehead plays through the entire song.
- This is the fourth Island to not have the word Island in its name in the original game. The first was Fire Haven, the second was Fire Oasis, the third was The Colossingum, and the fifth was Seasonal Shanty.
- Until the release of G'day, Magical Sanctum had a secret verse with the second tracks of both Fluoress and Frondley. Before G'day, it could be heard by doing these steps:
- 1. Muting every monster and the castle.
- 2. Going to another island and going back to Magical Sanctum.
- 3. Unmuting all single elementals, and letting the song end.
- 4. If Clackula played its second track instead of its first track, the glitched track would be triggered, Fluoress' and Frondley's second tracks would play.
- Video of how the glitch was triggered.
- Floot Fly, and Osstax are currently the only monsters on Magical Sanctum to not play during the final verse (secret verse).
- Coincidentally, they both have one track that's played at the exact same points in the song.
- Roarick is the only monster on this island to play only in the secret verse.
- Enchantler’s name comes from “enchanter” (a person who uses magic), “antler” (a branched horn on the head of a deer), and possibly "lantern" (a lamp with a case protecting the light source inside).
- According to a Loading Screen tip, although Magical Sanctum and Ethereal Island exist in the same pocket dimension, Ethereal Island is much older.
- All the Triple Element Monsters on the Magical Sanctum didn't have all monsters in some of their combinations when they were first released.
- Magical Sanctum is one of the islands with visibly active eyes, along with Sweti Settlement, Temple of Hahoo, Fire Haven, Psychic Island, and Composer Island.
- Enchantler and Cruv'laapht are the only islands to fully open their eyes (or in Cruv'laapht's case, fully open their eye). All other islands either have their eyes only slightly open, or are obscured.
- Every track is 4/4, with the exception of Theremind's track, which is 2/4
- Many fans used to believe that the Sanctum monsters were connected to other monsters in the Monster World. The Monster Handlers however have confirmed multiple times that no Sanctum Monster has any form of connection to any other monster except for Xyster (Ghazt), G'Day (G'Joob), and Enchantling to its Island host, Enchantler.
- Magical Sanctum is the final island to have a Mini-Mine. No further islands have or possibly will have Mini-Mines.