The Magical Islands consist of five Islands in My Singing Monsters: Light Island, Psychic Island, Faerie Island, Bone Island, and Magical Sanctum. They get their names from the Magical Elements with their associated Monsters. All islands require Fire Haven to be purchased.
The first four of these islands are parallel to the Outer Islands in My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire; Light Island as Party Island, Psychic Island as Space Island, Faerie Island as Cloud Island, and Bone Island as Cave Island. Magical Sanctum was only discovered after the Dawn of Fire.
Each Magical Island (excluding Magical Sanctum) contains a set of two naturals, a Magical Monster, and Kayna; Light Island has Potbelly, Mammott, Kayna, and Fluoress; Psychic Island has Potbelly, Toe Jammer, Kayna, and Theremind; Faerie Island has Noggin, Mammott, Kayna, and Floot Fly; Bone Island has: Noggin, Toe Jammer, Kayna, and Clackula.
The prices for the Magical Islands are:
- 1,000,000 for Light Island;
- 1,250,000 for Psychic Island;
- 1,500,000 for Faerie Island;
- 1,750,000 for Bone Island;
- Magical Sanctum is free, but requires Fire Haven.
All Magical Monsters are found on all 5 of these islands.
Monsters not on the islands are:
- All Air Elementals;
- Most Natural and Fire Double Elementals (except Furcorn, Oaktopus, Drumpler, Fwog, Flowah, Boskus, Phangler, and Stogg);
- Most Natural and Fire Triple Elementals (except Sooza, Rootitoot, Ziggurab, and Thrumble);
- Natural and Fire Quad Elementals;
- Supernatural Monsters;
- Legendary Monsters (Shugafam and Werdos);
- Ethereal Monsters;