|“||Shadow made manifest, the daunting and unfathomable Loodvigg performs its Magnum Opus, celebrating the delicate interplay between shadow and light. With elegantly webbed fingers poised high above its fine clavier, each mighty strike of the keys sends ripples across the Monster World. Its hypnotic influence is felt by all Shadow-born, who find themselves longing for a place they have never known - yet, somehow - have known all along.||”|
Loodvigg has a spider-like base with four legs on its body. Its upper body is fuchsia, with a gap starting from its stomach to its throat. It has two arms, each arm having two forearms on each side. Their blood-red hands are webbed and have four fingers each. The head resembles a skull, with two small, purple eyes. It has elegant dark red hair with a purplish tinge in the middle, and a beige-yellow, feathered beard (or sideburns) split in two. Its keyboard has 13 keys: 9 white, and 4 black.
It is the Celestial monster of Shadow.
Its constellation is called Shadowed Glare.
This monster plays the baby grand piano (which would have a more pronounced sound than Quibble, which sounds more of an upright grand piano) in the minor key. It uses a combination of deep dark-sounding low notes with some higher notes that sound ominous.
Loodvigg cannot be bred; instead, like all Celestials, it can only be hatched from an egg after its egg reaches the portal in the Daily Login Game. 24 spaces have to be done before the Loodvigg can reach its portal. A 30-day time limit appears for all Loodviggs to reach the portal.
The Loodvigg is available in the Daily Login Game during every September.
"Loodvigg" comes from German composer Ludwig van Beethoven. (Americanized as "lood-vig ..."). Beethoven composed many pieces, including piano sonatas and piano concertos, hence Loodvigg's piano playing.
- Despite being based off of the composer, its "hair" resembles that of Ludwig von Koopa from the Mario franchise.
- Loodvigg and Scaratar, the first two celestials, both seem to have similar features: They both have tall curly hair, a skull-like face, four arms and four legs, an overall insectoid nature, and both play instruments.
- This monster is Monster-Handler Matt's birth celestial
- It is said about monsters born in the shadows seeking a home in its description, probably referring to the etherals of the original game, currently never seen in dawn of fire
- Similar to Plixie, Loodvigg has slight similarities to the Bone Elementals from the original game.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|