Keys are a currency first released in the Version 1.4.2 update. They are used to purchase Dipsters. Each Dipster costs 1 on Plant Island, 2 on Cold Island, 3 on Air Island, 4 on Water Island, 5 on Earth Island, 3 on Fire Haven and Fire Oasis and 7 on Ethereal Island. You can only buy a max of 10 Dipsters of each type on each island.
- As gifts from friends. One free can be gifted every 7 days to one friend (Formerly every 30 days). There is no way to find out who sent it. It is worth trying to contact any real-world friends or internet friends as to whom gifted you the key.
- The Daily Login Bonus on or after Level 10(?) gives 1 key on Day 5 and 3 keys on Day 9.
- In exchange for real-life currency, for a maximum cost of $5.00 USD per key. Collection of Keys costs $20.00 USD for 5 keys, while Lone Key costs $5.00 USD.
- Monsters of level 16 or above have a chance of randomly generating 1 key (it is invisible until the monster's main currency is collected)
- You can find a key exchange player, where you both gift each other your weekly key.
- You can start up extra accounts and gift yourself more keys
- Save your Keys until there is a Dipster Sale, where their cost is reduced to 1 .
- Never buy Keys with real-world money. You should be able to naturally produce enough Keys to sustain a decent growth in Dipster collections across all of your islands without needing any form of microtransactions.