|“||This rootin'-tootin' Ethereal is something of a legend to the scavenging Cybops of the neighboring dimension. Their cycloptic vision and distinctive vocal twang are modeled after the Jellbilly's own. Even though they may never meet face-to-face, Jellbillies generously return every piece of Cybop fan mail they receive, taking advantage of their many tentacles to write several replies at once.||”|
The Jellbilly resembles a jellyfish with a top that is shaped like a large hillbilly-type hat, and it has a big mustache under its one large eye. Its primary coloring is blue, with a semi-transparent exterior that allows you to see its innards. Like its Cybop admirers, it has no legs, but unlike its Cybop admirers, has small arms, and floats as it views its surroundings with its single eye.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by floating and swaying (like a normal jellyfish) along with the beat.
Voice actor: Unknown
It has a song very similar to Cybop on Earth Island, scat-singing but with a slight hillbilly accent. It sounds like Day bop a doo bop a dee dot day day day bop a doo bop dee dot dow.
The Jellbilly can be bred using a combination of two pure element Ethereal Monsters. Possible combination(s):
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Jellbilly:
- Sox (requires level 9)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20)
- Flappy Flag (level 9)
- Squeed Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Jellbilly is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Jellbilly is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Jellbilly's name appears to be a portmanteau of "jellyfish" and "hillbilly".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Jellbilly, see Monster Names.
- Arrival of Jellbilly:
- The Jellbilly was added on June 18th, 2014.
- For PC players (via Big Fish Games) the Jellbilly was added June 20th, 2014.
- It's description states that the Cybop's voices are modeled after the Jellbilly's. This may be referring to the fact that Cybop and Jellbilly sound alike.
- Jellbilly, as well as Bellowfish, were teased in a Facebook banner of Water Island. Other two element Ethereals were teased in this manner.
- Jellbilly can levitate, others who can levitate or fly include Tweedle, Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Quibble (from trailers), Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Withur, Fiddlement, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Déjà-Jin, Osstax, Cahoot, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
- Jellbilly, Toe Jammer, Maw, Pummel, Spunge, Scups, Barrb, Nebulob, Blipsqueak, and Plixie are the only monsters with a liquid interior.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element