|“||To say that the Seasonal Shanty is Jam-packed with goodwill and jubilation would be accurate, and that's largely thanks to the presence of the Jam Boree! For many years, the self-styled leader of the Shanty has taken it upon itself to try to organize the Seasonal trappings that festoon every corner of the floating hideaway. It's a very patient Monster, who looks forward every year to Anniversary Month when it throws a huge party for the migratory Seasonals coming home to roost! Jam Boree appreciates when Treats other than Cake are served at such shindigs.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Jam Boree is a Seasonal Monster exclusive to Seasonal Shanty that celebrates the Anniversary Month season, which celebrates the game’s anniversary. It was added on September 1st, 2021 during Version 3.3.0. It is best obtained by breeding Punkleton and Hoola. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 16 hours, and 24 minutes. Jam Boree has a low coin production compared to other Monsters.
Instrument: Vocal synth
This Monster's candles sing one by one to produce a hypnotic, synth-ish vocal sound.
Jam Boree can be bred with the following breeding combo:
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Jam Boree:
- Anniversary Month Path (requires level 15)
- Thumpies Totem (level 14)
- Ambered Thing (level 22)
- Dragon Tower (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Jam Boree is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Jam Boree, see Monster Names.
- Jam Boree's name comes from the word jamboree, which means a large festive gathering. This is due to the Jam Boree celebrating the game’s anniversary, which is the biggest event of the year.
- Jam Boree used to be the only Seasonal Monster that didn't contain the letter 'L' in its name. Now Viveine has been released.
- Jam Boree, Clavavera, Carillong, and Ffidyll are the only Seasonal Monsters that only appear on Seasonal Shanty, can't teleport, and don't have a Rare or Epic form.
- Jam Boree is the only Seasonal Monster to take up 3 beds and have a 3x3 grid size.
- Jam Boree, along with Rare Quarrister, has the most eye, being 20.
- Jam Boree is the third Monster to have heterochromia, since all six of its eyes are different colors. The first Seasonal with this condition was Blabbit.
- Jam Boree has the highest breeding time amongst the common Seasonal Monsters so far.
- A group of Jam Borees is called a "batch" (per Monster-Handler Matt, Extra-Life 2021 Live Stream)
- It's unknown if Jam Boree will appear on Gold Island since Anniversary Month is celebrated on Gold Island and Jam Boree is the seasonal for said event. It is unlikely, as Seasonal Shanty's bio calls Jam Boree a permanent resident of said island.
- The big candle on top of Jam Boree will likely change with every Anniversary Month celebration, given that it currently displays the number 9 due to being released on the game's ninth anniversary.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element