|“||To say that the Seasonal Shanty is Jam-packed with goodwill and jubilation would be accurate, and that's largely thanks to the presence of the Jam Boree! For many years, the self-styled leader of the Shanty has taken it upon itself to try to organize the Seasonal trappings that festoon every corner of the floating hideaway. It's a very patient Monster, who looks forward every year to Anniversary Month when it throws a huge party for the migratory Seasonals coming home to roost! Jam Boree appreciates when Treats other than Cake are served at such shindigs.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
Jam Boree is what seems to be a two tiered cake, each one covered with layers of melting pink icing and several iridescent sprinkles. It has six eyes, each with blue eyelids and different colored irises and seven limbless, anthropomorphic melting wax candles, each with hollow faces. It has two arms made of icing, each holding a sparkler. It also has three party horns place on its body and has two brown stump / cork-like feet. On top of its body is a large #9 candle, representing My Singing Monsters' 9-year anniversary.
Its egg resembles a cupcake.
Instrument: Vocal synth
This Monster's candles sing one by one to produce a hypnotic, synth-ish vocal sound.
Jam Boree can be bred with the following breeding combo:
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Jam Boree:
- Anniversary Month Path (requires level 15)
- Thumpies Totem (level 14)
- Ambered Thing (level 22)
- Dragon Tower (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Jam Boree is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Jam Boree is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Jam Boree's name could be a separation of two parts derived from the word "jamboree", which is a large festive gathering, which makes sense because it is a cake, and because it celebrates the game's anniversary, which is the biggest event of the year in MSM.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Jam Boree, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
- Jam Boree is the 7th Seasonal Monster ever to be released.
- Jam Boree is the only Seasonal Monster that doesn't contain the letter 'L' in its name.
- Jam Boree is the first Monster to start with the letter 'J' that isn't an Ethereal.
- The '9' candle will most likely change every year to match the amount of years the game has existed.
- As of now, Jam Boree and Clavavera are the only Seasonal Monsters that:
- Didn't release alongside the start of their Seasonal Event.
- Don't go to the Island where their event takes place/will take place.
- Only appear on Seasonal Shanty.
- Can't teleport.
- Don't have a Rare or Epic form.
- Jam Boree is the biggest Seasonal Monster, as the others are all 2x2 or smaller, while it is 3x3.
- If each candle is considered a different entity, Jam Boree is made of the most entities of any common variant of a monster, being 8.
- Jam Boree is tied with Rare Quarrister for monster with the most eyes, being 20.
- Jam Boree is one of the only Single-Element Monsters to take up 3 beds, with the others being the Mythicals and the Shugafam.
- Jam Boree is technically the second Seasonal Monster to have heterochromia, since all six of its eyes are different colors. The first Seasonal with this condition was Blabbit.
- Jam Boree has the highest breeding time amongst the common Seasonal Monsters so far.
- A group of Jam Borees is called a "batch" of Jam Borees (per Monster-Handler Matt, Extra-Life 2021 Live Stream)
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element