|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||It's an Ice Machine. It makes Ice.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Ice Machine is a primary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces ice. The Ice Machine is the tenth direct Production Structure, and the eleventh overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 11.
The product that is produced by the Ice Machine is listed below.
Note: The production time shown below is the default time. Upgrading the Ice Machine will decrease the production time.
|Crafting Item||Production Time||Production Time (Pre 2.0.0||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|30 minutes||15 minutes||11||86 - 143||1||Primary|
Uses of Ice
The following Crafting Items can be made using Ice.
|Crafting Item||Source||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price|
Apple Ice Pop
|3 hours||12||765 - 1,275|
Polished Frozium Crystal
|2 hours||14||434 - 723|
|2 hours||10||762 - 1,270|
|4 hours||19||1,233 - 2,055|
|14||1,142 - 1,903|
|4 hours||24||2,105 - 3,508|
|10 hours||50||1,728 - 2,880|
Sour Ice Drops
|4 hours||25||915 - 1,525|
|3 hours||33||1,502 - 2,503|
The Ice Machine may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Ice Machine can be upgraded even when it is active. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + 100 Coins = 5% faster total.
As its name suggests, the Ice Machine is a machine that makes ice.
- The Ice Machine appears to have a body, legs, tusks, and trunk similar to that of a woolly mammoth.
- There also is an eye and mouth slightly visible through the ice, suggesting that perhaps a woolly mammoth-like creature is frozen inside/
- The Ice Machine is the only Production Structure to produce a single Crafting Item, Ice.
- Because the Ice Machine is solely a primary production structure, all of the ice produced from it rewards the player with the same amount of Experience: 1 .
- Ice produced by the Ice Machine may be obtained from the Wondermine as it may reward the player with one item from the other primary Production Structures.
- The Ice Machine has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- In 2016:
- In 2017:
- Unknown date (most likely somewhere between July and August) at 50% discount.
- Anniversary Month: 11th September to 14th September 2017. Discount 50%.
- In 2018:
- 3rd August 2018 to 6th August 2018. Discount 50%. Link.
- In 2019:
- Anniversary Month: TBA September to TBA September 2019. Discount 50%.
- Prior to Version 2.0.0, Ice ad a crafting time of 15 minutes. Because of this, it also received a price increase. It’s old price was 63 - 105 .
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|