|We are currently upgrading this article|
This article is currently in the process of an expansion or major restructuring, so this article may get edited often. You may help with the process by expanding it or editing the article and making improvements to what is currently in the article. If there are no edits within a few days, you may remove this template.
This page will list every My Singing Monsters related event that happened in 2013
- May 9 - The Wubbox was introduced on Plant Island.
- May 30 - The Wubbox was introduced to Cold Island.
- June 16 - The first ever Ethereal Monster, Ghazt, was introduced on Plant Island.
- June 28 - The Ethereal Monster Reebro was introduced on Air Island later that same month.
- July 16 - The first Summer Song happened on Earth Island, introducing Hoola, which can be bred on both Air Island and Earth Island during that season.
- July 29 - The Shugabush was introduced on Plant Island.
- September 4:
- My Singing Monsters turned 1 year old.
- Ethereal Island released, introducing 3 new monsters: Nebulob, Whisp, and Arackulele.
- A new currency called "shards" was added as a unique currency only available on Ethereal Island and now technically Tribal Island.
- Hotels and Storage were added, allowing players to store Monsters and Decorations wtihout having to sell them.
- September 19 - Two new Ethereals, Jeeode and Boodoo, were added to the game. Jeeode goes to Water Island, while Boodoo can be bred on Ethereal Island.
- October 3 - The Shugabush was made available on Gold Island.
- October 9 - The second Spooktacle was celebrated.
- November 6 - Wishing Torches were added, allowing players friends to "light" them to increase breeding chances in the Breeding Structure.
- November 18 - The Wubbox is introduced on Air Island.
- December 10:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.