|“||If you hear the cheerful gobbley-gobbley-goo-gobbley-gobbley-gah of the gobbley Gobbleygourd, prepare your tummy: you're about to feel stuffed! This overzealous Monster was so thrilled to find new friends moving in to Fire Haven that it seized the opportunity to finally kickstart the Seasonal Event of its dreams: Feast-Ember, a time for sharing in nature's delectable bounty. From Smunkin Pie to savory Turkey, crunchy Big Salad to toasty Bread, Gobbleygourd will see to it that you sample a healthy bite of each dish. Much like an excitable relation who's always coming up with new holiday traditions, the Gobbleygourd might seem a bit... intense in its Feast-Ember celebrations - but you can't help but play along!||”|
Gobbleygourd is a green turkey-like monster with a large yellow beak, a red wattle and yellow eyes with green pupils. Its body is covered with leaves and gourds. It has yellow feet with black talons and brown tail feathers.
Voice actor: Unknown
The Gobbleygourd says "Gobbley Gobbley Gah, a Gobbley Gobbley Goo!" on both Fire Haven and Fire Oasis.
The Gobbleygourd Monster can only be bred for a limited time during the Feast-Ember season.
- November 20th to December 2nd, 2019.
NOTE: Gobbleygourd can only be bred or purchased during the dates listed above or during an "out of season event". See the Notes section below for a list of previous out of season occurrences.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Gobbleygourd:
- Barrb (requires level 9) ()
- Whaddle (level 9) ()
- Smunkin Patch (level 11)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16)
- Ambered Thing (level 22) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Gobbleygourd is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Gobbleygourd" is a combination of Gobble, Gourd, Gobble gourd (a type of gourd) and Gobbledygook (gibberish)
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Gobbleygourd, see Monster Names.
- The Gobbleygourd's notes is one of the few monsters that keeps its vocals but changes pitch; for example, the Barrb.
- It currently holds the longest monster name at 12 letters, previously held by Creepuscule with 11 letters.
- Depending on how you pronounce it, Gobbleygourd could have 3, or 4 syllables.
- Gobbleygourd, and Hoola are the only Seasonal monsters that can be bought or bred on two islands.
- One of Gobbleygourd's Monster Names "Tophurkey" is a reference to tofurky, a vegan version of turkey made of tofu. This in turn also references that all the Singing Monsters are vegans.
- Gobbleygourd is the only birdlike monster on Fire Oasis that doesn't play in the part with Tweedle and Glowl.
- Gobbleygourd is the only Seasonal Monster that cannot currently be teleported to Gold Island. This could be due to the fact that no Monsters from Fire Haven or Fire Oasis can be there either.
- Gobbleygourd currently is the only seasonal monster that doesn’t have a Rare and Epic form.
- Gobbleygourd seems to be in the art style of My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element