|“||Crikey! No one can argue that G'day is a supremely cool Monster, but its origin is hotly debated. Could it be that forebears of Plant Island's G'joob got swept up in an Ethereal interdimensional portal and landed in the pocket dimension? Or maybe it's the other way around, and G'day came first and somehow migrated to the main dimension at an unspecified time. So which is it? Mythical or Magical? G'day is definitively Magical... but with just a hint of Mythical for good measure!||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The G'day is a gray monster with a long gray and tan snout, two flipper-like appendages that have two fingers on each, a blue mohawk, and cyan eyes. It has blue fingernails and purplish grey spots on its flippers. It has a similar color scheme to G'joob, as implied by its bio. It has tan dots on its snout, and seems to be frowning.
It produces a didgeridoo sound from its snout, which begins to resemble said instrument when it plays.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness). Each monster also has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by G'day:
- Osstax (requires level 9)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Thumpies Totem (level 14)
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|G'day is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient G'day is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
G'day comes from the Australian greeting "g'day", a shortened form of "good day", and also nods to the G'joob. Day may also reference the Light Element.
- G'day is the second monster to extend the song (the first being Cahoot), as well as the first to gain access to the formerly known "secret verse".
- G'day was released on June 23, 2021.
- G'day has somewhat of an Australian theme, as shown by its name, instrument, and use of the word "Crikey" in its bio.
- G'day was the last Triple-Element Monster released on Magical Sanctum.
- G'day looks very similar to the G'joob, as stated in its bio.
- G'day somewhat resembles a seagull.
- G'day's toes are very similar to Frondley's toes.
- G'day was hinted at in Episode 6 of My Singing Monsters: Fandemonium. When Mammott was asked about the future of the Mythical Monsters, it said that "a future undiscovered monster on a certain recently-discovered island might hold a clue". Mammott is shown to be referring to G'day, due to its resemblance to G'joob, a Mythical Monster.
- G’day and G’joob have the same three decorations as likes: the Thumpies Totem, the Mountain Morsel, and the Inverdigus Fern. This also occurs with Quarrister and Floot Fly.
- This is the second monster to be based off of a real life place, The first was Pladdie with Scotland.
- G'day is with G'joob in the 3.2 loading screen.
- Like Gob, Shrubb, Wubbox, Spunge, Floogull, Floot Fly, Sox, and Fiddlement, G'day makes its sound with its mouth.
- G'day's snout slightly resembles that of an anteater.
- G'day is one the new magical monsters to have a frown on its face, the other being Fluoress, and Blow't.
- G'day's legs are similar to those of Fwog.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element