|“||What's that creature doing on dry land? Who knows, but it seems quite serene. Little is understood about the baffling life cycle of a Fwog. What an excellent topic for a Monster's thesis!||”|
|“||Having lost its pollywog tail, the adult Fwog is able to use its newly-grown legs to leap great distances. Given the choice, it would prefer to remain comfortably earth-bound.||”|
|“||This Fwog returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! The Monster's rubbery, amphibian skin has toughened up and exposure to molecular level alteration has granted a diverse set of ceratopsian-like neck frills and markings - extraordinary!||”|
The Fwog in Dawn of Fire is orange and pink. It resembles a small tadpole with crystals on its head, and small webbed feet. It has three eyes, and it always seems to frown.
As an adult, it grows to an adult sized frog, with all those distinguishing features from the original game. The only differences are the crystals, being red instead of purple; entirely blue feet, rather than scattered blue spots; orange spots by its eyes; lack of spots otherwise; and some other graphical enhancements, such as more realistic shading.
Voice actor: Matthew J. Stewart
The baby Fwog sounds like a nasal "Waoh wa wa wa Waoh", and the adult Fwog sounds like a nasal "Wawawawaw Wawawawwaw Wawawawawawaw Waoh!"
The Fwog will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Fwog can be teleported to Cave Island at level 20 for a reward of 5 diamonds. Teleport time for Fwog is 10 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Fwog is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Fwog can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- On Cave Island, Fwog sings its longest part ever in both games.
- The Fwog in the original game could be bred/incubated for 30 minutes; in Dawn of Fire, it has to be bred/incubated for 8 hours. The same trait is shared with Maw.
- The Fwog's egg in Dawn of Fire is very different from the original game, having crystals, webbed toes, and a distinct peach coloration. Also, on close inspection, it is somewhat translucent.
- Some people say that the Fwog is a tadpole during its baby form.
- There was a bug where Orange Prismatic Fwog and Green Prismatic Fwog had their names swapped in the game. This was later fixed.
- Orange Prismatic Fwog's head bears a strong resemblance to Repatillo.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|