|“||This sprout would climb back into the egg if it could! The timorous Furcorn scans constantly for anything unexpected: it doesn't like surprises. Hard to imagine why it's so skittish: who would ever pick on such a sweet, tender thing?||”|
|“||Singing in the dark and ready to run for the nearest hollow log, Furcorns never seem to shake their apprehensive nature. It's odd, because nothing bad ever happens to them. Furcorns are protected.||”|
|“||This Furcorn returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Its silky fur and branch-like headstalk have been altered at the molecular level to become a waxy coating and diverse facial features - extraordinary!||”|
Furcorn is a very small monster, consisting of a head covered in green fur, two legs that appear to be wooden sticks, and a pair of green, three-toed feet. It has large blue eyes and its mouth has three sharp teeth sticking upwards. A twig grows out of its head with a flower bud.
It has the same appearance from My Singing Monsters as an adult with better graphics. Its eyes aren't crossed like the original.
Overall, the Prismatic Furcorns have a bit of a waxy texture, a toothless mouth, and toeless feet. The headstalk and eyes have been changed to make the Prismatic Furcorns distinguished.
- Red Prismatic Furcorn has a single yellow eye with a slitted pupil. The headstalk is mostly unaltered except of its waxy texture, consistent with the rest of the Red Prismatic Furcorn.
- Yellow Prismatic Furcorn has two eyes out to the side of its head, and has two waxy leaves on top of its head.
- Blue Prismatic Furcorn has two uneven glowing red eyes, and several protrusions coming out of its head.
- Green Prismatic Furcorn has six visible purple eyes and lacks a headstalk. The eyes don’t have pupils.
- Orange Prismatic Furcorn has a large headstalk bending to the front of it. It has two eyes on the end of the headstalk.
- Purple Prismatic Furcorn has a big single eye, that sometimes pulsates red rings.
Voice actor: David Kerr
The Furcorn's song is a shrill vocal melody. On Continent it sings "Laww-haww-awwwwww-aww-awwwwwwww! Laww-haww-awwwwww-aww-awww-awwwwww!"
On Party Island, it sings "Over here, come on over here.". On Space Island, it sings "La, la, la, la... la, LA, la la!"
The Furcorn can be bred with Plant and Cold.
The Furcorn will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Furcorn can be teleported to Space Island when fed to level 10 for a reward of 3 diamonds. Teleport time for Furcorn is 10 hours.
The name "Furcorn" appears to be a combination of "fur" or "furry" and either "corn" or "acorn," which is appropriate since it is a tiny, furry plant creature. "Corn" is an old word originally meaning "a single grain of a cereal plant".
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Furcorn is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Furcorn can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Main article: Special Occasions/DoF
Festival of Yay
Just as in the original game, the Furcorn, wears red socks, but unlike in the original game, this Furcorn has a pinecone on its head as opposed to a holly leaf.
- The first time the Furcorn has ever spoken within the game is on Party Island.
- Baby Furcorn is the smallest monster in the game, the second smallest being Baby Maw, and the third smallest being Baby Yelmut.
- Furcorn is the first monster to be available to use in the prism gates. This is rather ironic since something like the gate should have made lots of courage, but the Furcorn is known to be one of the shyest monsters around.
- The prismatic differences are as followed: The red one has one eye that looks like the eyes from Psychic Island, the yellow one has its eyes spread more apart and has two “leaves” on its head instead of a stalk, the blue one has two glowing eyes and spiky blobs all around, the green one has multiple spider-like eyes, the purple one has no stalk and one big eye that has multiple layers, and the orange one has the eyes vertical and on the stalk, which now points forward. All of them have a glossier outlook, completely flat feet, and goo over their mouths.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|