|“||This tiny, delicate creature maintains a steady internal temperature by fluffing or flattening its silky green pelt. Furcorns are special. Protect them.||”|
The Furcorn resembles a fuzzy green ball with two stick-like legs. It has large flat three-toed feet, a gaping mouth with pointed teeth, bulging eyes, and a crooked twig growing out of the top of its head, with a single leaf at the tip, and of course amazing vocals.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by tapping its feet and hopping (showing its googly eyes).
Voice actor: David Kerr
The Furcorn's contribution to an island's song is a melodic falsetto warble. On Shugabush Island Furcorn sings the same song as it does on Plant Island but faster and at a different key signature. On Earth Island, it harmonizes with the Dandidoo.
On Shugabush Island, the Furcorn must either be purchased with diamonds or teleported from any other island it is found on (not including Gold) once it reaches level 15. You cannot breed Furcorn with Mammott and Potbelly on Shugabush island as the breeding combinations are all Shugabush + Natural Monster.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Furcorn:
- Toe Jammer (requires level 4) (, )
- Thumpies (level 9) (, )
- Shugavox (level 9) ()
- Eerie Remains (level 14)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20)
- Smunkin Patch (level 11) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Furcorn is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Furcorn eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3||Wublin 4||Wublin 5|
|6 eggs||4 eggs||4 eggs||6 eggs||8 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Furcorn eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Furcorn eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|10 eggs||9 eggs||7 eggs||7 eggs||6 eggs||4 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Furcorn eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Furcorn is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Furcorn" appears to be a combination of "fur" or "furry" and either "corn" or "acorn," which is appropriate since it is a tiny, furry plant creature. "Corn" is an old word originally meaning "a single grain of a cereal plant".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Furcorn, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
On October 25th, 2012, the Furcorn dressed up as a ghost with a sheet. This outfit was repeated for 2013. In 2014, its leaf turned brown. This outfit was repeated for the 2016, 2017 and April 13th-16th 2018, due to the event "Furcorn the 13th". For the 2015 Spooktacle season, the Furcorn wore a face guard, similar to one worn in Mad Max: Fury Road. In 2018, Furcorn dressed up as a Mammott. In 2019, it has uses the same Jason Mask as Rare Furcorn did in 2018, while still retaining the usual dried leaf that the Spooktacle Common Furcorn typically possess.
Gotta keep warm! On December 21st, 2012, the Furcorn put on warm red-and-white-striped socks to cover its bare feet. In addition, the Furcorn changed its leaf on its head to a sprig of holly. Furcorn has worn this outfit every Christmas season.
- Furcorns were originally going to be pure Plant element.
- The Furcorn has a plush toy. It can be bought at Amazon.
- The Furcorn can be heard in the loading screen song in the same tune as Plant Island's, but at a slightly lower tone.
- They are the smallest of all monsters and are even smaller than the Potbelly.
- Furcorns were the first species of monsters to have a rare variant.
- The Furcorn was said to be the main character along with the Mammott. It was added to the game's icon in 2014.
- A smiling Furcorn, sad Furcorn and overjoyed Furcorn can be seen since Version 2.0.0 after seeing a messagebox asking for customer feedback to the Monster Handlers.
- The happy Furcorn can be seen after paying for an in-app purchase. (insert screenshot)
- The Sad Furcorn can be seen when you lose a battle in The Colossingum.
- There is a deliberate dressup on 13th April 2018 where both the Furcorn and the Rare Furcorn were dressing up during the Punkleton out-of-season event. Link.
- Furcorn is one of the few monsters to be able to speak English.
- A group of Furcorns is called a cache.
- Furcorn‘s bio in the original game and the Composer app both end in: “Furcorns are special. Protect them.”
- Its adult bio in Dawn of Fire ends in: "Furcorns are protected."
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element