|“||When traipsing through a grove of trees in the Pocket Dimension, take care where you're stepping - you wouldn't want to tread on any of the root-toes of the Frondley! Its long strands of 'hair' dangle down from the top of its wasp-waisted body, making it difficult to recognize quickly. There's no mistaking it when it begins to hum, though - a glowing eye, psycho-static energy coursing through its hair and an surreal aura of warmth and friendship and enough to get anyone's attention!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Frondley is a triple-element Magical Monster exclusive to Magical Sanctum. It was added on April 7th, 2021 during Version 3.1.0. It is best obtained by breeding Déjà-Jin and Fluoress. By default, its breeding time is 1 day and 6 hours hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Frondley does not have a high shard production.
Voice Actor: Sam Clark
This Monster's humming sounds similar to the Condor Bass Flute. Whenever it plays, its eye widens and glows, its iris shrinks and it lifts its vines to expose its mouth when it sings.
Frondley can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a Frondley in a breeding failure include:
- + Frondley and Enchantling
(Good choice, very small chance of getting Enchantling)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Frondley:
- Theremind (requires level 9)
- Beeyoot Tree (level 8)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Saggle Tree (level 8) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Frondley is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Frondley, see Monster Names.
- Frondley's name is possibly from "frond," a large, divided leaf, and "friendly".
- It is the second triple-element Magical monster that didn't have all of the breeding combinations at first. The first is Spytrap.
- On the day of its release, the only breeding combination that could be used was Theremind and Knucklehead.
- This is the first Magical Hybrid Triple Element to contain only magical elements.
- Frondley shares a resemblance to a Whisp concept art.
- It shares some similarities with the Clavi Gnat.
- Its body shape and facial structure resembles the Clavi Gnat.
- Its Elements also resemble the Clavi Gnat.
- Both Monsters are Magicals.
- Both Monsters are Triple Elements.
- Floot Fly is in the same islands as both Monsters.
- Both Monsters have the Faerie Element.
- Both Monsters are Cyclopes.
- Both have vines as part of their design.
- It was first released when Magical Sanctum was first released.
- A lot of people in the Community expected Frondley to play with its toes. However, it lifts up its hair and plays music with a hidden mouth.
- Frondley and Cantorell are the only two Magical Triple monsters to be vocalists.
- According to a tweet by the Monster-Handlers, Frondley's hair grows so fast, that it needs to be trimmed twice per year! The self-grooming process is typically during the spring/autumnal equinox.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element