|“||A dimmed Fluoress exudes a gloomy aura, but the moment it joins the Monster chorus, the demure avatar of Light shines with all the fluorescent radiance of its Element! Each panel of a Fluoress's 'skirt' is packed with Fluorophyll, a Magically-occurring chemical that responds to sudden agitation with a luminous light show that's designed to draw in new friends when a Fluoress is feeling much too bashful.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Fluoress is the single-element of light and is found on Light Island. This Magical Monster was added on September 30th, 2020 during Version 3.0.1. It is best obtained by purchasing from the Market for 30,000 . By default, its incubation time is 2 hours long. As a Single Elemental on Light Island, Fluoress does not have a high coin production.
Instruments: Music Box & Female Choir
VST: Kontakt 6 Factory
When it touches one of the panels of its skirt, it plays a sound of a music box or a glockenspiel. While at the near end of each note, it will sing a high pitch synthesised female choir similar to Candelavra.
In Magical Sanctum, Fluoress's voice is deeper than in Light Island.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Fluoress:
- Flowah (requires level 9) ()
- Frondley (level 9) ()
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25)
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Fluoress is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute or Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Fluoress, see Monster Names.
- Fluoress' name seems to be a portmanteau of "fluorescent" and "dress".
- Fluoress was the first monster to be released with the Light element.
- The rest of the Light elementals were released each Wednesday after the release of Light Island.
- The Fluoress is one of the few monsters to both sing and play an instrument, along with Congle, Shugabush, Yool, Peckidna, Attmoz, and Glaishur.
- As shown by Fiddlement's teaser, Fluoress represents the color green.
- Fluoress is the only Magical vocal monster in Light Island.
- When Magical Sanctum first released, Fluoress' skirt didn’t emit its light waves while it played. This was eventually fixed.
- The Book of Monsters and breeding portraits for Fluoress depict an earlier version of its design, having slightly less detail than the final design.
- When Fluoress first released, it was the only Single Element Monster to be able to breed with other monsters, but was unable to produce any new monsters.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element