|“||Every rose has its thorns, but you'll find that the Flowah tends to be a little more 'thorn' than 'rose.' This burly beast may seem like a curmudgeon, but beneath its prickly exterior lies a soul that's sweeter than honeysuckle.||”|
It resembles a sunflower. Compared with its DoF counterpart, Flowah has brighter, yellow petals. It also has the same eye color as its DoF baby self, but darker. There is also a scar over its right eye (unless flipped). It has broken toe nails.
Voice actor: Unknown
Flowah sings by grunting variations of "Ooga", "Hooga" and "Chooga". While normally atonal, its presence on Light Island is a more melodic one.
Note that breeding double element Fire elementals in the original MSM game is not guaranteed to be successful as double-element non-Fire breeding. There sometimes can be breeding failures, but you'll still get a Flowah if you keep trying.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Flowah:
- Barrb (requires level 9) ()
- Fluoress (level 9) ()
- Toe Jammer (level 4) ()
- Tub Fountain (level 26)
- Bass String Bridge (level 19)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Flowah is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Flowah eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2|
|5 eggs||3 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Flowah eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Flowah is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Flowah is slang pronunciation of Flower.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Flowah, see Monster Names.
- Flowah looks and sounds a bit like how prehistoric humans are sometimes depicted, perhaps reflecting its ancient heritage.
- On Update 2.3.5, Flowah's animation on Fire Haven was changed (it shrinks while jumping) which is considered either a glitch or an alternative animation. It is also now centered into its grid. The animation was reverted back in Update 2.3.9.
- For some reason, this Flowah has blue eyes instead of gray eyes, as in the original game. It is most likely done to make differences from the original game and the sequel.
- One of Flowah's possible names, "Samson" could be referencing the Biblical figure of the same name who was known for his immense strength.
- Flowah's second track animation was not used on the light island for some reason, instead the sound was played with the first animation; this was fixed in 3.0.3
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element