|“||Long-believed to be little more than myth, the Monsters were all aflutter to find that this mysterious Magical isn't just make-believe! The Floot Fly's mask holds much more than melodious musings: it also holds the Faerie Elemental's deepest secrets. The best chance to catch this Monster unmasked is during its nightly skinny dip in a tinkling freshet, but that's a sight you simply can't unsee.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Floot Fly is the single-element of faerie and is found on Faerie Island. This Magical Monster was added on December 11th, 2019 during Version 2.3.5. It is best obtained by purchasing from the Market for 30,000 . By default, its incubation time is 4 hours long. As a Single Elemental on Faerie Island, Floot Fly does not have a high coin production.
Instrument: Pan flute
VST: EastWest RA
It sounds similar to a pan flute.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Floot Fly:
- Clavi Gnat (requires level 9) ()
- Knucklehead (level 9) ()
- Bass String Bridge (level 19)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20)
- Tree Hut (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Floot Fly is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute or Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Floot Fly, see Monster Names.
- Floot Fly’s name is a pun on "fruit fly" and the fact that it plays a kind of flute.
- Floot Fly was originally a scrapped Monster meant to have Quarrister's elements, but it was reintroduced on December 11, 2019, as a Magical. Because of this, the Quarrister and Floot Fly have the same decorations as Likes:The Tree Hut, the Bass String Bridge, and the Zuffle Tree.
- This makes it the only Magical monster to not like one of the PS Vita decorations.
- On Faerie Island, Floot Fly plays the same melody that Dandidoo sings on the Continent in Dawn of Fire, but in a different key and tempo.
- Before Floot Fly was officially released as the Faerie Elemental, the game's old files stated its description as "I'm green." It was probably a placeholder description.
- In the sprite sheet of Floot Fly, the mask and the head are separated, and it showed a green face on its head. The green face was hidden as a reference to its old unfinished bio.
- It has been hinted that the face of the Seasonal Monster, Ffidyll inspired the design of Floot Fly's mask. Thus, modeling it in its likeness.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element