|“||Long-believed to be little more than myth, the Monsters were all aflutter to find that this mysterious Magical isn't just make-believe! The Floot Fly's mask holds much more than melodious musings: it also holds the Faerie Elemental's deepest secrets. The best chance to catch this Monster unmasked is during its nightly skinny dip in a tinkling freshet, but that's a sight you simply can't unsee.||”|
The Floot Fly is a red/orange monster with green eyes and an orange mask with a recorder-like tube serving as a mouth/nose. It has a spike on its head and big bat-like wings. It has no legs, but it has three fingers on each pink hand and appears to be wearing vambraces to protect its forearms.
On its concept design, however, The head is a lot less round, the wings are sharper, it doesn't wear any armor, the arms are covered in fur, and the colors are more orange&brown, than orange&red (except the fingers, they still look pink as microwaved hot dogs).
Instrument: Pan flute
It sounds similar to a pan flute.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Floot Fly:
- Clavi Gnat (requires level 9)
- Bass String Bridge (level 19)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20)
- Tree Hut (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Floot Fly is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Floot Fly is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Its name is a pun on "fruit fly" and the fact that it plays some kind of woodwind. Flutes are among the woodwind instruments, despite them usually being made of metal.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Floot Fly, see Monster Names.
- On December 9th, 2019, a picture featuring Floot Fly's full body was posted on Big Blue Bubble's social media accounts as part of their Monsterpiece Monday series.
- Floot Fly was originally a scrapped Monster meant to have Quarrister's elements, but it was reintroduced on December 11, 2019, as a Magical.
- One of Floot Fly's Monster Names is "Fauxrrister", punning on "forester" (someone who manages a forest). Additionally, "Fauxrrister" is also probably a combination of the word "faux" (French for "false") and the Monster "Quarrister", as Floot Fly was a scrapped monster that had Quarrister's elements.
- Floot Fly plays the same melody that Dandidoo sings on the Continent in Dawn of Fire, but in a different key and tempo.
- Before Floot Fly was officially released as the Faerie Elemental, the game's old files stated its description as "I'm green." It was probably a placeholder description.
- In the sprite sheet of Floot Fly, the mask and the head are separated, and it showed a green face on its head. The green face was most likely hidden as a reference to its old unfinished bio.
- Just like Cybop, Poppette, and Yuggler, Floot Fly is airborne while muted and active as well.
- It also partially applies to Theremind because it is airborne while muted but not when it is active.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element