|“||Toot, toot! What a big, brassy sound from such a cute beast! That sonorous snout has another use though: the Floogull snuffles and sniffs everywhere it goes. It can find anything by smell!||”|
|“||An excellent tracker, the Floogull is swift and nimble on its six powerful legs. A Floogull can invariably be found amongst any intrepid crew of adventurers.||”|
|“||This Floogull returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Its hexapedal furry body and trumpet-like proboscis have been altered at the molecular level to become a slapdash clockwork automaton with a variety of nasal attachments - extraordinary!||”|
The Floogull is a hummingbird-like monster with a yellow beak in the shape of a thin trumpet with what appears to be trumpet valves on its head, teal feathers on its torso, one green eye and another white one, arms and legs and it has crimson hands and feet. It also has four arms, as the Bowgart does, with the only difference being that the Floogull's fingers are more claw-like than humanoid. As an adult, it is a darker green, its stomach and neck turn a tan color, and both eyes become green.
While idle, Floogull gently twists side to side.
The Prismatic Floogulls appear physically mechanical, based upon clockwork machinery. All Prismatic Floogulls have their trumpet valve horns replaced by flat-heat screws, their hands replaced by horseshoe magnets of different colors, and their feet replaced by clawhammer-like feet. They all only have one pair of arms as opposed to two pairs. Their eyes are all types of fasteners. They also have symbols on the side of their body, similar to Prismatic Noggin.
- Red Prismatic Floogull has a blue double horn with silver rims. Its steel-colored eyes resemble t-nuts. It has a bio-hazard symbol.
- Orange Prismatic Floogull has a silver nut bolt holding a purple horn. Its steel-colored eyes resemble flat slotted bolts. It has a fire symbol similar to the Fire element.
- Yellow Prismatic Floogull has a short red tube and nozzle. Its steel-colored eyes resemble hex nuts. It’s symbol is a radioactive symbol.
- Green Prismatic Floogull has a orange pen like horn. Its steel-colored eyes resemble six-toothed gears. It has a communication symbol.
- Blue Prismatic Floogull has a yellow tube with a blue horn nozzle. Its brass-colored eyes resemble round Frearson-drive bolts. It has a lightning bolt as its symbol.
- Purple Prismatic Floogull has a purple shower nozzle on a green tube. Its steel-colored eyes resemble wingnuts. It has an X as its symbol.
The Floogull makes a flugelhorn sound which accompanies the Glowl's song on the Continent. However, on Cave Island, its song changes from quick little outbursts to long-lasting, louder sounds.
A Floogull can be bred with a combination of Air, Earth, and Fire. The possible combinations are:
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Floogull is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Floogull can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
The Floogull will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Floogull can be teleported to Cave Island when fed to level 20 for a reward of 6 diamonds. Teleport time for Floogull is 20 hours.
Festival of Yay
For Festival of Yay 2015, baby Floogull donned a red (four-sleeved) sweater with a bright green Christmas tree on it.
The name is derived from flugelhorn, a type of instrument, and gull, a type of bird, based on its bird-like appearance.
As an adult, even though Floogull looks like a gull, its trumpet nose/mouth gives it a slight look of a mosquito. The fact that it has 6 limbs also help the mosquito look due to mosquitos having 6 limbs as well.
- In the code, Floogull is called "Trumpet".
- In its official PNG, its left eye is miscolored. This miscoloring only appears here, and not in game or in its official Festival of Yay PNG.
- Each Prismatic Floogull has their own symbol on the sides of their body, Green representing a Wi-Fi symbol, Purple representing an X symbol, Yellow representing a Toxic symbol, Orange representing a Fire symbol, Red representing a radiactive symbol, and finally Blue representing a down arrow.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|